Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I have some good news and some bad news...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

I have some good news and some bad news... Empty
PostSubject: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

I hope I scared you folks a little. HERE IS THE NEWS

Good= I am going to the beach!

Bad= I am going to be gone till Wednesday so I will not be on much.

Input please...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello! Yay I wish I could go to the beach! :D It's sad to think you won't be on till Monday :(
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 am

Have fun at the beach! Why are you going to be gone, anyways? :0
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Wednesday and we are taking a laptop. We will be doing a lot of things so I wouldn't be on much. I MAY be able to get on later at night and if it rains.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:30 pm

I still don't really get it, but if your busy, and can't get on, that's too bad! Don't forget about us. xD
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Have fun at the beach! Enjoy your time there, relax, get a tan!
I haven't been to the beach in a long while. There are no really nice ones here in Canada D:
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 am

I am back! I came back yesterday. During the trip some one looked through our car sometime at night and took baby pictures and broke the locks temporally. Also the battery died a few miles from home yesterday. Fun. My Gama came and picked us up.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:31 pm

Welcome back! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some good news and some bad news...   I have some good news and some bad news... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have some good news and some bad news...
Page 1 of 1