Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] Empty
PostSubject: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] Emmar210Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] Pennb210

fayelyn [faye] connor young

"do twins begin in the womb?"

Fayelyn Young strolls by her brother, jutting her finger in his chest. "Good news." she shrugs her shoulders, subconsciously. Connor blinks at her, awaiting the "news." She stares at him blankly, staring at her fingers as she attempts to find the words. "He's gone." her voice turns into an unintentional whisper, echoing in the almost empty amphitheater. They both know who he is: Jesse. Jesse, the cheater. Jesse, the one who hurt so many people they ever cared for. Connor furrows his brows, almost with a sigh of relief. "Gone? You mean.... dead?" he faces his sister, focusing his brown eyes into hers.

A silence invades the space between them, only to have Faye interrupt shortly after. "No, silly." she dismisses his comment with her hand. "He's on some cruise with his snooty, rich family." Connor laughs at her statement and Faye finishes the conversation. "Anyways, Avery's free now." Fayelyn Rose Young: the matchmaker.

"or in a better place?"

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] Tumblr_lm7el98WyS1qkxuhho1_500
A V E R Y || [veronica] || T H O N S O N;; Pasthiea.

Avery sighed as she strolled towards the Amphitheater. Jesse had left. And it was good for her, as far as she was concerned. Avery gently touched one of the bruises she had received from the abusive jerk. She shuddered, deciding it best not to dwell on the past. She had received a note from Faye in her cabin that told her to go to the Amphitheater. 'Wonder what this is about..' she thought, pursing her lips as she silently contemplated the options.
Avery stopped before she entered the theater. She then grabbed the handle to the door, letting it swing open with a few squeaks of protest. Avery stepped inside with a soft sigh. She was wearing a flowing, white and blue shirt, skinny jeans, various accessories as well as a blue bow in her hair.
Avery glanced around a moment, looking for Faye. She paused as she saw Faye...with Conner. Avery took an instinctive step back, chewing on her lower lip. "This...this isn't a good idea.." she mumbled. 'Connor probably still hates me..' she thought, her brow furrowing sadly at the thought. Avery hated the idea of Connor hating her...but after the way she treated him, she expected nothing else. Avery attempted to hide the few bruises on her arms. However, after quickly realizing that Connor most likely knew about Jesse's abusive tendencies, she decided that she wouldn't try and hide them.
Avery hesitated a moment, taking in a deep, shaky breath. She then started towards Faye and Connor. "Hi Faye..." her voice trailed off as her bright, azure gaze landed on Connor. A hopeful smile flickered briefly across her face and she hoped that he no longer hated her. "H-Hi Connor," she added, fiddling sheepishly with her hands.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 am

Connor subconsciously rubs his neck, loosening the tension he feels as he catches a glimpse of Avery's dark hair. He rolls his eyes at Faye, knowing she set the two of them up. He constantly wonders if she'll ever give it up. Knowing how determined she is, she never will. He glances back to her, nodding formally, as Avery greets the two siblings. His voice lowers, returning faintly. "Hey Avery."

"Hey there." Fayelyn's soft, low voice echoes throughout the theater when she silently steps back afterwards. Her eyes pace back and forth between the two of them, slowly. She picks at a black hairband around her wrist, snapping it impatiently, unsure of her next actions.Avery stopped before she entered the theater.

Connor had to admit that Avery looks pretty--no, beautiful. He still isn't quite sure where there relationship stands currently. Are they friends? Acquaintances? Frenemies, even? Well, they apparently are going to become something more in Faye's mind. Avery glanced around a moment, looking for Faye. Knowing Avery's lack of social skills and tendency towards creating awkwardness, he begins, simply, "How are you lately?" his eyes meet with Faye's and she gives him and "okay" signal with her eyes, before going back to amusing herself with her bands.

"or in a better place?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:23 am

Avery rubbed a bruise on her arm, wincing a bit at the dull ache that radiated from the wound. She let her blue gaze flicker up to Connor. "I've been okay...better than I was I suppose," she said. Avery let her gaze drift to Faye, knowing that her friend knew what she meant.
Avery then turned her attention back to Connor, letting a soft smile decorate her face for a brief moment. "And what about you? I haven't talked to you since..." Avery's voice trailed off. She was going to say 'Since Jesse' but was unable to form the name. "I haven't in to you in a while," she fished, deciding to correct herself. Avery studied Connor, letting her eyes graze over him. He looked amazing...and she couldn't help her heart fluttering a bit at seeing him again. She still had feelings for him, that she knew. All through her time with Jesse, she still had feelings for Connor. 'But...it's probably better if we're just friends..' she thought sadly. Could they even be considered friends now? 'I hope so,' Avery thought, chewing on her lower lip absentmindedly. She always found herself doing that when she was deep in thought. Avery knew that Connor still probably thought of her as nothing more than a friend. 'He probably doesn't even think of me as that..' she thought, coming to the sad realization that Connor may still hate her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 am

Connor notices Avery rub her bruised arm and wince. He opens his mouth to say something, only to decide against it. He smiles, letting his glance shift to the floor and back to her crystal gaze. "I never know quite how to respond to something like so." he begins, answering her question, adding, "I suppose I'm fine, but I'm not sure. I can't reply to things on the spot." Connor confesses, shrugging his broad shoulders, rambling on. He feels like he's in some odd, awkward business meeting where he's re-meeting an old coworker.

Fayelyn hasn't been paying attention to their "conversation," until she glimpses Avery's eyes. Faye nods ever-so-slightly, so Connor doesn't notice their secretive signals. She pulls her band again, bored, snapping it against the skin of her wrist, surely causing a newly formed welt. To them, it would only seem she's bored out of her mind, not that she's intentionally hurting herself. Well, right?

Connor cannot help but smile whenever he sees Avery. Not to mention, she looks absolutely gorgeous in any shade of blue. Avery's eyes are a perfect cerulean and she seemingly always wears something that fits her perfectly (after meeting Faye, at least), no matter what litters her thoughts. "You look great." Connor lips spill his thoughts, but this time, he refuses to let himself backpedal. She's stunning in every way possible. Avery deserves to know that--whether she wants to or not.

"or in a better place?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 am

Avery smiled faintly, shaking her head. 'Still the same Connor..' she thought. When he complimented her looks, her eyes brightened a bit and her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink. Avery rubbed the back of her neck, digging her foot into the ground a bit as she took a sudden interest in her shoes. 'Just breathe Avery...' she told herself.
Avery lifted her gaze to Connor with a small, sheepish smile. "Thank you. You look great too, Connor," It felt strange saying his name. Like some foreign word that she hadn't used in so long she almost forgot how to say it. It was as if Connor was a dish of food that she hadn't had in so long, and now that she was tasting it again, she was realizing how much she loved that dish of food.
"I miss you, Connor." The words slipped out of her lips and before she knew it she was unable to take them back. Avery sighed, deciding that since she'd already made a fool of herself, she might as well make a big shebang of it and spill her guts. "I miss hanging out with you Connor. I miss laughing and having fun and it being just the two of us. I wish the way things were before Jesse came along. And I should have listened to you, Connor. You knew right away what a jerk he was but I didn't see it. I was just caught up in the fact that a guy actually liked me and I was blinded by a want for love.." she said. Avery was rambling now, going on and on and only taking a breath after she had completely finished.
Avery stopped herself before she let out information about how she still had feelings for Connor. 'I just want my friend back...' she thought, not wanting to ruin something that might be good again.
Avery waited for his response a moment, bouncing up and down on her toes in a slightly impatient manner. "So...what do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]   Some good news.  [ANGELCAKES] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some good news. [ANGELCAKES]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: