Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hide anything of value...[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Hide anything of value...[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Hide anything of value...[OPEN]   Hide anything of value...[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 am

“Alex, wait up!”

Alexandria stopped her progress up the hill to look back at her brother Samuel. The girl’s twin stared back at her, a crooked smile on his face. Alex let out an exasperated sigh, but couldn’t help returning the smile. “Come on, Sam, catch up!” she called down to the boy. “At this point I’ll get wherever we’re going before you will. I might even get there a whole twenty-two minutes ahead of you.” The girl’s smile widened as she spoke those final words. Alex had been born twenty-two minutes before Sam, and she constantly teased him about that. He always responded the same way.

Sam frowned, and Alex laughed. Next he was going to tell her that twenty-two minutes didn’t count, and that he was more mature than she was anyway. Five, four, three, two—“Twenty-two minutes don’t count! Besides, I’m more mature than you are, and you know it.” Perfect. Sam was so predictable. That was one of the many things Alex liked about her brother. She could plan out conversations with him before they happened and save them both some time.

“Hey, Alex, there’s something digging into my shoulder. I think it’s the old lady’s dagger. Who knew she’d have such a valuable antique collection? And no alarms on it either. I love old people.” Alex smiled again. Their most recent job had been fun. The old lady hadn’t even had so much as an angry dog to stop two teenagers from sneaking into her home and stealing anything of value. She’d had some nice silver jewelry that would fetch a high price from the right buyer. Alex was looking forward to selling their haul. The two hadn’t had a lot of time to go out on stealing missions lately, which was disappointing. The most well-known thieves in London couldn’t allow themselves to get lazy, could they? The United States was full of new places to see and people to rob.

Unfortunately, their most recent heist might have to be their last for a while. The twins’ mom had dropped them off at the base of this hill and had told them to climb up and over, giving no further instructions before driving off. That probably meant that she expected them to be staying wherever they were going for quite a while. It would be difficult to pull off any amazing acts of thievery while stuck in one place. Still, maybe where they were going wasn’t that bad. They’d just have to wait and see.

Luckily for Alex and Sam, they didn’t have to wait that long. Alex reached the top of the hill and stopped dead. Sam, noticing this, sped up. “Alex? What’s wrong?” he asked. Hearing no reply, he moved even faster, soon catching up. He placed a hand on his sister’s shoulder. “Alex, are you—?” The boy stopped speaking when he saw what his sister was staring at. Below them sat building after building, all designed in different, weird ways. Dozens of teenagers moved between the buildings, doing all sorts of things. And there were…things running around as well. Was that a centaur? Sam turned to Alex, shock and confusion clear on his face. “Where are we?”

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Hide anything of value...[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide anything of value...[OPEN]   Hide anything of value...[OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:32 am

"Halt! who goes there!" Icried spying the two on the hill. I laughed to myself, as I was just playing with them." What are you doing here?" I asked joking tone gone, we were at a time of war and it was nessasary to keep on gaurd.
Back to top Go down

Hide anything of value...[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1