Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } Empty
PostSubject: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:59 pm

You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } Thane
"Lying shows you care..."
----------
Thane walked through the forest, enjoying the greenery that surrounded him. He liked green. Green was a color that was overlooked a lot. Children always argue about which color they liked better - Blue or Red? No-one ever mentions green. Except Thane. Green was a color Thane adored. Lost in his own thoughts, Thane kept his eyes on the sky, trying to spot the few gaps where the sky was visible through the thickness of trees. He wasn't watching where he was going, which is why he wasn't so surprised when he tripped over a random twig on the floor.
"Ouch..." he mumbled as he picked himself up off the floor. "Great Thane... Now you're a klutz too..."
----------
"Well, it's obvious I don't care."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I step down from a tall tree branch (yes I mean step) and stand next to a boy. "Hi! I'm Breezy! Who might you be?" I look at him. He must think I'm a ghost or something by the look he was giving me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:45 pm

----------
"Uhh... I'm Thane, I guess..." he mumbled, although it was loud enough for her to hear. "Son of Momus... I'm guessing you're not a demi-god, am I correct?" he raised an eyebrow, rubbing his knee a little bit. He was pretty sure it was bleeding, or at least bruised or grazed slightly. You didn't just fall over and not get hurt.
----------
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"I'm a aura. And I have no clue who Mumas is. Care do explain? Please?" I say. getting a little board I blow on the ground and it pushes me up about 3 yards.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

----------
"Uhh, it's Momus by the way... And he's the greek god of poets, writing, satire and mockery. I'm a demi-god, y'see." Thane explained, not paying full attention to the girl, more interested in looking at the small gash in his knee. It appears to be bleeding... he thought to himself, licking off the blood. Bad habits.
----------
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:08 pm

"Ewwwwww! Yuck Yuck yuck!" I say sticking out my tong and closing my eyes. "Please stop!" I say landing on the ground once more then a gust of wind blew, I jumped, and I flew up and next thing I was sitting on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:44 am

----------
"Stop what?" he looked up from the wound, realising that he had been creeping her out. "Ohh... That. Well, sorry. It's an old habit from when I was younger. Never been able to shake it." he stated, not regretting anything. It was her own problem that she couldn't seem to handle blood. "Well... What's happening with you, kid?" Thane looked around him in the awkward silence, wishing that he could just poof out into his own world. But no. He had to stay in the human one.
----------
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:34 pm

I look at the kid wide eyed. "What? Sorry I blanked out there for a minute what did you say?" I say remembering where I was. "I do that some times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }   You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Can't Hide It, You Might As Well Embrace It. { Open }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: