Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a couple of people on the hill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Just a couple of people on the hill Empty
PostSubject: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

(This is yume, between)

I was walking happily on the hill, though I was tired. I sat down in the wet grass. I brought my legs against my chest, wrapped my arms around them, and put my head on my knee. I smile, looking at the road. It was kind of beautiful, in a way. I guess changing vew might be good, sometimes! Seeing the sea all the time kind of bored me. Now I could finaly see something else than the blue of it! Dust, earth, a bit of water that was making mud... Ah what a great moment this was!
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I looked around, laughing as i had a great day. It was Day after all. I was strongest in the day. I created a small feline cat, made out of the energy of day, I bent and scratched around its ears. I sat on the hill, and rubbed it down as it purred and attacked me playfully. I looked over and saw some on just gazing around us. I turned and said "Hey who are you?" i asked looking around at her.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 pm

I looked at the person who just asked me who I was. " Yume Water, Daughter of Poseidon. How about you?" I replied, gently, still smilling. I got up and went over the boy. I sat next to him, and passed a hand through my blueish hair. I put my legs against my chest again, and wrapped for the second time my arms around them. Though, I kept looking at the boy
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:00 pm

I started to feel uncomfortable with the girl kept staring at me. "Well, I'm Daniel Jones, son of Herma. I can apparently create things outta the Day time energy. I can even change my creations, see that cat?" i asked pointing to the one at my feet. "Watch" i said and i thought of a large thick furred wolf. The cat morphed and doubled in size, the fur thickening, into a pelt. His eyes, sharpened and grew into fist sized eyeballs. The wolf stood about 6'5" and was a fierce thing. Its shortest fang was at least 1inch long. I looked at the girl, only a little of my strength drained. I was recharging as my back was being backed by the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 pm

I oppened wide eyes " Wow, that is.... simply Awesome!!" I said, jumping to my feet, and walking toward the big wolf. I start scratching him behind the ears " I like dogs. They are just cool. Wolf are much more better in every way!" I said, laughing. The wolf was really taller than me, but I wasn't scared. You can se plenty of weird monster under the sea, this days. A big wolf wasn'T a big thing at all! It started growling at me, and I removed my hand. I went back to my place, still staring at the wolf. I did a little move, and he sat down " Good boy!" I giggle " You have an awesome power."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a couple of people on the hill   Just a couple of people on the hill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a couple of people on the hill
Page 1 of 1