Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)

Go down 
+8
Boo Bunny
Banana
tethys
Lia
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
Baby Lex
Nico
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) Empty
PostSubject: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 pm

In Use Characters

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) Max_thieriot_1177343311
"If there's a light . . . There's a way!"

Name:
Hale Drem

God Parent:
Apollo

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Parent:
Hailey Drem

Years in Camp:
None

Brief History:
Hale was born in San Fransisco, but his mom moved him immediately. Hale had no problem with this and found it completely normal that a single mother would want to move away from her past and start anew.

When his sister, Toni, was born he rejoiced, glad there was another member of his family. Toni was soon joined by Tyson, and Hale saw that his family complete. The only problem was, all three children were demigods. Tyson was even a son of Zeus!

Hera was angry, angry at Hailey, and hit her where it hurts, her children. Hale and Toni teamed up when protecting the house from Hera, but Tyson was too young to survive a blow from a goddess. He died and Hale was hit on the head with a piece of roof.

What did he forget? That he had a sister who he loved, and that his mom knew about mythology. Other than that, the Hera incident only took him to camp a few years later. He was dragged away by a satyr and taken to Camp Half-Blood's safety. He tried to run away a few times, but he did end up in camp.

At camp he met Leo, a son of Poseidon, and that boosted up his spirits. Soon he befriended some of his siblings, first Alex, then Katie, then Seth, and then just about everyone else, but then he started hanging out with others. He met Roxanne Michaels, who went on to nominate him for Apollo Cabin Leader. Shortly, he became Cabin Leader, and befriended the other Cabin Leaders, with the exception of Cody. They got of to a rough start, both yelling at each other, then each of them leaving. Luckily, at the next meeting, tragedy brought them together. The war changed them, and soon Hale and Cody were on an acquaintance basis (they're still working on "friendship").

When Zan, Roxanne, and Gen died, Hale went into an emotional frenzy. He thought about suicide before Zan's cousin Julia got in the way. Hale was back on track, and handled finding out that Taylor was Zan with flying colors. He didn't take that his mother died so well though, Alex Dashwood or Toni Drem could tell you that!

Physical Appearance:
Hale has light, golden blond hair. It's cut short, and cropped. His hair occasionally grows long and shaggy, and he doesn't get around to getting it cut a lot. When it is long, you will find he has trouble consternating and is often antsy, but when it's cut short he is often calm and peppy.

His eyes are brown, which are the color of his mom's eyes. No one is quite sure why he got his mom's eye color instead of his dad's, since the god's genes normally overpower the mortals, but he did. Hale believes it is because his mom is strong, and meant to help do great things.

His skin is tan, but only when he's in the sun, otherwise it's pale. It is very similar to the Apollo cabin, which turns golden when hit by sunlight. He almost always has a smile on his face, which lights up the room, and his eyebrows are arched. He kind of has a weaselly, surfer look to him, and his aura is calm and sturdy.

His Camp Half-Blood shirt is tight to his chest, which makes him look stronger than he really his. He only wears Nike running shoes, and black gym shorts. He has a yin-yang sun necklace and a backpack which he wears often, but not always. The rest of the time, it's either laying on his bed, on his floor, or in his hand as a bow.

Personality:
Hale is loyal and cocky. He will fight to the end for friends, siblings, or just people in need. The cocky part comes when he makes a shot. If he simply hits someone's foot with an arrow, he'll get so cocky he'll let his guard down, and possibly even get lazy.

Still, he can be brave and powerful if he tries. He has leadership in him, even if it is often under the surface, deeply hidden inside of him. Once he became Cabin Leader, he found out just what lied under the surface. He was a natural leader, and he was brave enough to take on the job.

He is claustrophobic, and hates to be inside, which has something to do with his dad being Apollo. He feels best when he's outside in the sunlight. He hates the dark, and only feels safe with light, but it's okay because he can control light. This can also be traced back to his dad. He often reminds himself that is dad is Apollo for comfort, because Hale feels Apollo is the greatest god, and one that would never back down.

Fatal Flaw:
Hale can be a little insensitive and cocky, which could lead to his death if he isn't careful.

Pets:
He recently go a dog named Truckee (Truck-e). Truckee is a male, black, Labrador Retriever.

Truckee:
Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) _bms1024

Talents:
Hale can use his bow for trick shooting, and he can control light. Those are his two Apollo powers. He can't heal very well, but he simply tells himself it's because he's young. He has always been determined to learn, and he spends a lot of time in the infirmary, looking at his siblings healing examples.

He isn't very good when close-combat fighting, since he can't use a sword, but is good at sharp shooting. Hale is a master with his bow, and hits even the smallest of targets.

He can take more ambrosia and nectar then most demigods, which he considers a talent, but still can't take in very much.

Something most people don't know about Hale is that he is a good snowboarder. He loves the snow and his old home used to be in the mountains where there was year round snow. He shreds like professionals, and doesn't wait for anyone on the slopes.

Weapons:
His bow and arrows are all he needs. His bow turns into a backpack, and his arrows turn into an iPod.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round

Other:
Hale tries to run away, but he isn't quiet, so he always gets caught, He owns a cellphone that know one knows about, but hardly uses it. He is also the Apollo Cabin Leader.

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) Google-Reader-342-eyes-sexy-girl-beauty-portrait-photo-brunette-smiling-Photography-girls-colour-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D0%B2%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%B4-%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5-smile-good-pics-cute-X-artluckart-good_large
"I wouldn't want to have it any other way."

Name:
Train Jackson
"Yeah, my first name's Train. My parents were crazy or something naming me."

"The half is more important than you might think."

God Parent:
Aeon, god of time and the ages
"NAH NAH NAH! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Claimed:
Yes, after a long time, and the day of her half birthday. She was 14 and a half.
"Yeah, yeah. Out of force, I was claimed by my loving father. *sarcasm*"

Mortal Family:
"That's it. I'm taking over. There are some things I don't want you to do know about me, and I can't let you know about them. You don't know me well enough yet.

My mother's name is Grace Jackson. She raised me, and gave birth to me. That's all you need to know. I'm sorry I can't tell you any more about her. I wish I could tell you everything, but I just can't."

Years in Camp:
"20 years. Doesn't sound possible? Just wait until I tell you about my history."

Brief History:
"I can't believe I'm telling you this, but here it goes. Third person, in depth:"

Train was born in the year 1977. She was looked down upon by her mother, but Grace still managed to allow herself to keep Train. Train was occasionally thrown aside by her mother, and forced to do everything for herself. She still loved in the same house as Grace, and went by the same last name, but they might as well be strangers to each other.

When Train turned 10, she left the house. On the road, she met someone, a striking young man named Red Ukraine, and Train joined him. Train never knew that someone could be so caring and selfless, which is what made her love Red. Red was a lot older than Train though. Red was around 20 years old, and saw Train as a responsibility, not a friend.

Red was a demititan, a son of Kronos himself, and he strongly hated the gods. He shared this dislike with Train, and soon Train too felt the same as Red. Still, she felt some connection to these beings she hated. Little did she know she was destined to someday fight the immortal Red.

Even though she hated the gods, when Red told her about Camp Half-Blood, Train ran off, deserting Red and making it to camp. Once she arrived at camp, she openly shared her dislike for the gods. Her father, who happened to be admiring his daughter's progress. Her father threw a temper tantrum and froze Train's age forever. She was forced to always stay 14, and her father didn't claim her until it was forced upon him by Zeus.

While Train's dislike for the gods completely faded, she still hated her father. Every day she tried to reverse the curse, but it just wasn't possible.

Physical Appearance:
Train has long brown hair, which is quite dark for it's color. Her bangs are choppy and long, and they manage to avoid hanging in her face, even though you would think they would block her eyes. Train's hair also has light, but very faded, white, natural highlights.

Train's eyes are blue, brightly so. They are mysterious, too. You can never tell what she's thinking, unlike a lot of people, by looking into her eyes. You are just left to wonder. Her eyelashes are nice and long, and her eyebrows are slim and slanted upwards.

Train's skin is tan, and she has her small hints of Mexican in her. (Her mother is half Mexican). She dresses in a preppy style, like a lot of people nowadays, and she doesn't ever where her camp shirt. Sometimes she wears orange, but that's about it.

Personality:
Train is stubborn, peppy, and easily mold-able.

Train doesn't like to be bossed around, told what to do, or taught, and she fights for her right to be an individual. What does this all mean? She's a very stubborn girl. She gets this from her father, and it's a good thing she doesn't know how much she inherited from this man.

Though you might think Train is a pessimist, she's really a happy person. She doesn't let very many things get her down, unless it has to do with her father, and she can always find something good about the situation. She's peppy, but not annoyingly so.

Something that isn't good for Train is how easy it is to change her. While she is always the same person on the outside, her opinions change extremely easily, and she doesn't stick to one thing for very long. She's also a very opinionated girl, and isn't afraid of speaking her mind.

Fatal Flaw:
Train is too trusting, as you have heard about. Red is the prime example of this extreme trust.

Pets:
Train has a cat which she put a spell on. With her cat, Cookie, she is free to have one lifetime friend, as all of her others will die before her. Cookie is a male calico cat, who will never age past one year old.

Cookie:
Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) Calico%20cat2

Talents:
Train can control time, and her powers with this are pretty unlimited, except for undoing her own curse. Her father let this be so that she would feel torture. She can do anything with her time power except reverse her own curse. He isn't a good father, sorry Aeon.

Train is also fast, and is a good cross country runner, verses a good sprinter. She can run for a long time, fast, and ahead of the game, but she comes in 4th or 5th when sprinting. She uses her stamina to her own advantage, and combines it with her time power.

Train is also a good fighter, and is a good offense archer. Some demigods find it strange that she is a Aeon kid, but uses a bow and arrow. All she has to say to that is, "It's what I learned, bucko." She can hit tiny objects, but she likes to be close to what she's shooting.

Weapons:
She has a silver bow with a dozen golden arrows.

Her bow and some arrows:
Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) 75014

Year-Round or Summer:
"Year-Rounder. I finally took over again. Anyway, I occasionally sneak out, but that's it."

Other:

Spoiler:

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) Blonde-girl
"Mother knows best, but Grandpa knows better!"

Name:
Dakoda Jennifer Firebird
"Please don't put my middle name on here! And stop recording what I'm saying!"

"Technically I'm only a few weeks old, but Grandpa Apollo knows how to work some aging magic."

"No, I'm a boy. *eyeroll.*"

God Parent:
Apollo
"He's my Grand God Parent."

Claimed:
Yes
"By my mom, my dad hasn't met me yet, and doesn't know I'm here."

Mortal Family:
Dakoda doesn't have "mortal" family, so to speak. She has two demigod parents, a demigod uncle, and a halfdemi sister. Her mother is Katie Firebird, daughter of Apollo. Her father's name is Seth Flayer, son of Apollo. Dakoda's uncle is Jake Firebird, son of Athena. Her twin sister is Brook Firebird, daughter of Katie and Seth.

Years in Camp:
None
"Though I've lived in Olympus, is that counts!"

Brief History:
Dakoda was born to Katie and Seth, two children of Apollo. (Weird, isn't it?) Shortly after their birth, Katie gave them to Apollo. With him, they would be safe during Katie's quest. They couldn't be treated with much love while fighting monsters as infants.

On Olympus, Apollo sped up their aging, and soon both girls were 10. This was easier for Apollo, and easier for them. The girls adapted quickly to the life of a halfdemi, and learned to harness their powers with Apollo to aid them.

Soon though, Dakoda's twin sister, who was always the naughty one, caught Apollo's throne on fire. When Apollo exploded, it was obvious who was the favored twin. Brook was sent to Camp Half-Blood, while Dakoda got to stay with Apollo.

In the few days Dakoda had to herself, she learned to access her healing powers, and had plenty of time to drag the sun across the sky one day. Dakoda thought of Apollo as a father, and Apollo thought of Dakoda as a daughter, even though they were more distant than that. When the time came for Dakoda to be sent to camp, there was much protest, but Dakoda knew she had to meet her mother, and she also knew she had a real father waiting. If he was anything like Apollo, Dakoda couldn't wait another second.

She told Apollo goodbye, kissed his cheek, and managed to burn her hand. The burnt girl was accompanied by a satyr as she left for camp. Though she could easily cure her hand, she wouldn't dare take away the only thing she had left from her favorite fatherly figure, Apollo.

Physical Appearance:
Dakoda has short, blond hair. It hangs loosely at her shoulders, and parts on the left side of her head. She doesn't do anything to it but brush and wash it, so it isn't anything special. The only special thing about this hair was the way it shined like the sun, close her Half Uncles' and Aunts' hair.

Her eyes are brown, which isn't like her twin sister, and they are yet another thing that keeps the two apart. They are much darker than the average brown eye, and wouldn't be compared to chocolate by anyone with working eyes. They would be better compared to shiny mud, really.

Her nose is rather big, and the center of attention on her face. Her skin is perfectly tanned, and rather bright for an average 10 year old. She wears jackets around camp a lot, because the climate is colder than Olympus and she has trouble transitioning from the two worlds, and she also wears jeans.

Personality:
Dakoda is, in some ways, she sisters twin. They are identical, of course, but their personalities would be clashing ones. She isn't the trickster her sister is, and only shares their interest in violence.

Dakoda is a major brown nose, and she will do anything to kiss up to someone. That's probably why Apollo loved her, for they share that trait. If she went to school, she wouldn't be smart enough, or well behaved enough, to be the teachers pet, but she might be that coordinator girl, and maybe even the class president.

Dakoda is also an attention hogger. She likes the spotlight, and isn't afraid to fight for it. She has a tendency to actually fight for it, but she uses her words. Dakoda was raised better than to actually fight with fists. (Though that side of Dakoda actually exists.)

Then there's the more violent Dakoda. This side of Dakoda likes to kick, punch, slap, and attack. She owns a sword, unlike her sister, and has been know to use it on Olympus against a few unlucky nymphs. (The nymphs here don't hang around her for this reason.) She has a really short temper, and is not afraid to go off.

Dakoda is a friendly person, if you can look past her other flaws. She's very sensitive and gentle, and despite everything else, she is a likable person. The friends come easy, and only love is a challenge, because she isn't compatible with many boys.

Fatal Flaw:
Her openness and forgiveness. She will forgive almost anyone, and she will let almost anyone into her life.

Pets:
Dakoda Firebird has no pets and doesn't much like her mom's falcon.

Talents:
Dakoda is a skilled fighter, though this skill is stifled by her mother's overprotective nature. What is best about her fighting style is that she comes straight at you, she doesn't try and stall her actions.

This girl, this little 10 year old girl, can sing like there's no tomorrow. She has always been blessed with this talent, and it is one of her only Apollo talents, since Apollo is only her grandpa. She made Zeus, yes Zeus, cry when she performed at an Olympus concert.

Dakoda's other Apollo skill is her healing power. She couldn't bring anyone back to life, but she contains power as strong as any demigod Apollo kid. The only reason for this is that she practiced with Apollo himself, and was able to harness her skill with his aid.

Weapons:
Dakoda has a celestial bronze sword made just for her by Hephaestus, and her father presented it to her the day her aging was sped up. Her mother doesn't approve of weapons though.
"My mom's afraid I'll kill myself. She means well."

Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round
"Camp equals home."

Other:
Dakoda receives no schooling and doesn't plan on getting any, either.

Unapproved Character/s

Last edited by Nico on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Who Plays My Characters? (If you steal them you die)

Hale: Max Thieriot
Train: That girl up there

Theme-songs?

Hale: Forever Young by Alphaville
Train: Hey Soul Sister

One Word to Describe Yourself?

Hale: Leader? I guess leader. Maybe friend. I know! Leaderfriend!
Train: Lost. I don't know what I'm doing, if I'm being perfectly truthful.

Favorite Color?

Hale: Red, orange and yellow tie, I can't choose.
Train: Aquamarine.

Favorite Sport?

Hale: Shredding, which is another word for snowboarding.
Train: Soccer, because Red and I used to play it in our down time.

Relationships?

Hale: Well, there is this girl. But we just met. I wouldn't call it love. (Hale describing Anne, played by Zan)
Train: I miss Red too much. I love him. No one else is right for me. Unless they're just perfect. Then I'll be willing to let them into my life.

More Facts to Come

Last edited by Nico on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Best friends? xD And I bet Hale wants a girlfriend. *wiggles eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Sooo do you still want Dakoda?? Or should I start forgettin about mai Twins?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Isn't Toni that girlie from that American girl movie?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Looks like her O.O
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

What is it - Kit's American Dream? I know it has Kit and American in it...
Back to top Go down
Lia

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

--Katie: I don't know if I want Dakoda anymore, but maybe. I might. I'm not sure. If you want, you can give her to someone else. I'll still take her though.

Moo: yup. That's Kit.--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Uh... Nico...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:09 pm

--I searched the description of Toni, and Kit looked most like her.--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Why were you just Lia? xD
Back to top Go down
Lia

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

--Oh! That! It's my sister's account. I think I'm still logged in on my phone. I was showing he what to do.--
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

*her

Oh xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

--Yeah. xD Sorry for the confusion!--
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 pm

I was kinda close Moo
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:38 pm

--Yup, you were Katie. xD--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 pm

I love the name Vance. Seriously. xD

Anyways, Vance is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

MAJOR HUGE EPIC EDIT:

I have deleted two characters: Lauren Kale, Toni Drem

I have inactivated one character: Vance Moore

That leaves me with one character: Hale Drem

I will be making a new character: Sara Stiles, but she will take me a while, because I have to go through the Big Three process. But, she will be really cool, so just keep watching for more information!
Back to top Go down
Lia

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi Allison! I like your characters.

Love ya'

- Your Sis (Lia)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:46 pm

You have a sister?

HI NICO'S SISTER! :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:08 am

Finished Sara Jo Stiles! As soon as she gets accepted, I'll post her interview!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 am

Wow. Love the charrie Nico!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks Death. She took me a while.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:31 am

DUUUDE..

Where's Hurst?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 am

All gone :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)   Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico's Characters (My Fancy, Unused, Storage)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next