Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 pm

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] Bailey

Bailey Marie Parker
"Grey's my favorite color. Black and white has never been my thing..."
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Bailey wandered slowly alongside Euros Creek. The air was warmer now as spring drew near. However, a cool wind still whipped past her. She shivered a bit, rubbing her bare arms. 'I should have dressed warmer..' she thought. Her fox Matrix looked up at her. 'Yes...yes you should have..' he said with a sly grin. Bailey rolled her eyes plopped down on the ground. She kicked off her knee high converse , letting her toes feel the texture of the cool grass. Matrix curled up beside her with a yawn, his pink tongue sticking out of his mouth a bit. Bailey stroked the foxes black and white fur with a sigh. She had been here for a while, and yet hadn't really spoken to anyone. Although how could she be surprised she didn't have friends? It's not like she was a happy, friendly person...

outfit:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Breezy on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to make it look pretty x3)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:04 am

[ I love the whole post template. I've always meant to use one, but I'm just too lazy. xI ]

Carter stared out over the water, hands shoved in his pockets. He wore a rather thin, multi-colored jacket, and black snow jeans, along with a pair of bright-orange New Balance shoes. It was a rather odd combination of clothes, yes, but he could care less. Pushing down a sliver of chocolate-brown hair blown up by the slight breeze, the son of Nyx cursed the wind. Letting out a yawn, he glanced over, seeing another person a little bit away to the left, sitting by the creek. You can't make friends if you can't make haste... Carter grinned a bit at his cleverness, and began walking towards the figure, who he could now recognize as a girl. He remembered the girl from somewhere, but he truly couldn't remember where. It was a strange feeling, he thought, to remember something you haven't seen in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 am

[Dude, they're related xD]

Matrix glanced up after he heard nearby footsteps. 'Well well...if it isn't one of your siblings,' he thought, sitting back on his haunches. Bailey followed the foxes gaze, the corners of her mouth pulling down in a frown. 'How can you tell?' she asked, pursing her lips a bit. Matrix swished his bushy brown tail, glancing over at Bailey a moment. 'I'm a talking fox...' was his only answer. Bailey narrowed her eyes, but shrugged her shoulders, accepting the answer. 'Good point,' she thought with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:35 am

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs0sDVizdJ2TMY6WM75PnjtWNdFruV3ITax3fCWHsuUmOkBowv

SLEEP with ONE eye OPEN
DON'T forgive OR forget
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CARTER KNOX
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeping his pace, Carter stopped about three or so feet from the girl. That odd, remembrance feeling tugged at him again. "Um..." He started, cursing his sudden lack of intelligence. The girl's face was so familiar, though he knew he had never met her first-hand. "I'm sorry to...interrupt, but may I ask you something?" The son of Nyx waited a couple seconds before saying something else, not waiting for her reply. "Have we ever met? You seem...oddly familiar." The sense of something imprinted onto your brain, but never tapped pulled at the corners of his brain again. It was almost as if the boy had forgotten one of his own siblings...or had he?
YOU will TELL everyone
THE damage DONE now

test

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 pm

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] Bailey-2-2

Matrix yawned again, stretching out his paws. He jumped up on the boy's shoulders, swishing his tail in his face. 'You're her sibling, boy,' he said with a toothy grin. Matrix had the ability to speak to all Nyx children, but he couldn't read their thoughts like he could read Bailey's. Bailey shook her head, giving a roll of her silver eyes. "Bailey.." she said simply, rising to her feet. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, pursing her lips a bit. "And that's Matrix.." she added, pointing to the fox.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am

[ I love how he seems so smart but he's so dumb. xD ]

"Wait...what?" He studied the girl a bit, confusion pulling at him. This was, before realization hit him. It might have been the snide fox, or it might've been that face that he had just been told that she was indeed familiar. Sibling familiar. "Oh..." Carter's face turned a bit red in embarrassment. Did I seriously just forget my own half-sister? He laughed nervously, trying to bring himself back to average. "Carter," he introduced himself. "Son of-" He cut himself short again, sighing mentally. Today just wasn't his day.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:48 pm

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] Bailey-2-2

Bailey, arched an eyebrow and gave a nod of her head. "Nyx.." she said, finishing his sentence. She stuffed her hands in her pockets. "If it makes you feel any better...I'm new around here," she said, pursing her lips a bit. Matrix jumped off of Carter's shoulders and padded over to Bailey's side. 'However, you lack of knowledge of your own half-siblings offends me. And lack of knowledge for their talking fox companions..' he said, sitting back on his haunches. Bailey rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Ignore him.." she said simply. Gods...now she knew why she never talked to anyone. She stunk at it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]   A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random roleplay of pure awesomeness [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 1