Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Okay, so today I went to see Part two of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (IN 3D) and it was A-MAZ-ING!!!!! I loved it when I told my mom that the "19 years later" part is my favorite part! I really enjoyed the movie and stuff and that was funny when McGonagall said, "I've always wanted to use that spell!" I'm not gonna point any other particular parts of the movie for those of you that haven't seen it yet! Discuss the movie here!!!! (:
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

*Statues drop down* It's about to get real.

I'm seeing it again today with my Mom (:
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm seeing it tomorrow! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm

It's the best, but it's the Harry Potter movie with the most changes done to it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 pm

IT WAS CRAZY EPIC! Wow I loved that movie!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 pm

I KNOW IF WAS SO AWESOME. I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HARRY BROKE THE WAND AT THE END THOUGH. THATWASN'TSUPPOSEDTOHAPPEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2   THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOVIE OF AWESOMENESS PART 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: