Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] Empty
PostSubject: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Hey guys, this is where I'll be putting my newest character(s).

[Miyuki Han

Age/birthday:
Fifteen, January 8th

Years in camp:
Third Year

God parent:
Unclaimed

Mortal parent:
Unknown

Physical appearance:
Miyuki stands at normal height -5'6''- for his age, and is rather skinny. He also has a tan complexion. His eyes are a light shade of brown, and has bangs that always hang annoyingly in his face. His hair is an onyx color, and is usually framing his face. In the back, it goes to about the middle of his neck. He's mostly just legs, and is very athletic. He's always wearing the orange, Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and white shorts in the summer. In the winter, he mostly wears a large, black sweater, snow pants, and a scarf that almost covers his entire face.

Personality:
Miyuki is an extremely strong-willed and determined individual. Everything that he does, he does to exceed someone's expectations. He hates being predictable and hates being told he can't do something. Throughout his younger years, Miyuki was constantly harassed as being unable to do this or that. Irritated and not wanting to be the butt of the joke any longer, he devoted himself to his studies, to his works, to anything that made him feel confident and talented. He wanted to prove others wrong, wanted to be respected, and wanted to be acknowledged as someone who didn't give up. So here he is now, pleased with his progress and continuing to try and better himself. Besides his hardcore attitude to fulfill his goals, Miyuki is a pleasant person to be around. Though he's obsessed with the thought of perfection, he does hide it from people. Most of the time, anyway, since there's always a chance that he might slip up at times and reveal his almost OCD-like personality. But just because he wants to stand out, doesn't mean he wants to be excluded from society. He'll put on a smile and play nice when times call for it. Miyuki's friendly enough and easy to approach if he doesn't approach the other person first to say a quick hello. He's straightforward and a bit blunt which sometimes causes another person to feel offended, but that's just how he is. A lot of the times, he'll even apologize if he realizes he's crossed the line. Another thing, Miyuki is strongly opinionated. He'll speak out against or for something if he figures his opinion will matter. Sarcasm is another huge aspect of his personality. Miyuki loves being sarcastic. He picked it up from an uncle at some point in his life and started using it nonstop. It ended up in him getting scolded from teachers and friends so he toned it down after a while. But that doesn't necessarily mean he uses it rarely. Give him an opportunity and he’ll take it. But all in all, Miyuki is a good kid with good intentions. When he's not busy figuring things out, he'll be outside looking to make new friends or hang out with the ones he already has. He's thoughtful, respectful, and affectionate to those he cares about and is always willing to lend a helping hand or a listening ear. Basically, he's the guy who can easily adapt to both serious and fun situations.

Pets:
None

Weapons:
A short but wide gladius with a leather-bound, red handle.

Talents:
● He can read a bit better than most demi-gods, even if it's only by a little.
● He has exceptional balance.
● He is good at math.

Other:
None

Last edited by Remplissage on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 pm

I'd like to say good character, but I'm too lazy to read through the whole thing. But from what I read so far, it's a nice character. x)
In the books, characters had to be claimed before 13 or something, but that was after the war, so I don't know x3
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Thanks xD Yeah, I kinda figured since this was (kinda) pre-war, you know. I'm willing to change though.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Carter Ekkron
Demigod

Age/birthday
Sixteen, January 8th

Years in camp
Third Year

God parent
Nyx

Mortal parent
Unknown

Physical appearance
Standing at an unusual height of five feet, nine inches, he is a boy with a rather lanky appearance at first. His hair sits on a mop on top of his head, and is rather soft to the touch. Apart from the usual hazelnut-brown color of it, he naturally has a few gray hairs in random places. Another distinguishing trait is his height. He stands above most other kids in his class, and is a rather awkward boy. His eyes are an odd reddish-blueish hue, making them appear as violet. He has one, pinkish-slightly faded scar on his shoulder, and a second one running along his left arm.

Personality
Elephants are in the room. He's very intelligent, as has been made clear on several occasions. His intelligence is like heat lightning though. Only visible under heat. He's a good strategist, but is horrible at explaining things. His personality is more of a fighter than a thinker though. It's easy to lose his respect, and very few people know the true Carter. Underneath the tough exterior is a person who would do anything for his friends. He has an especially soft-spot for girls, and usually does the unthinkable for whatever their hearts desire. He likes to protect, and hates being protected. Usually he's the first to loose a tooth, often defending those being picked on and etc.

Pets
None

Weapons
A short but wide gladius with a leather-bound, red handle.

Talents
● He can read a bit better than most demi-gods, even if it's only by a little.
● He has exceptional balance.
● He is good at math.

Other
None
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Definitely a well rounded and interesting character. (: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]   Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remplissage's Characters [ New Ones ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: