Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it) Empty
PostSubject: 1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)   1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:34 pm

So this is my 1,000th post, and my characters all have mixed feelings. Really, most are good. Still, some of my characters are weird . . .

"No way! That's insane! So I'm making history right now? Yeah! I'm a winner! Any way, 1,000th post club, here I come!"

"Oh, great! I like to be included, and since my mom's a winner, now so am I! I feel good about myself."

"1,000?! Tat's so many! I can' even cownt tat high!"

"This is a time for celebration! Let's bring on the lighting! Wait, now I'm tired! Aw . . . Zzzzzzz . . ."

"Big woop. We all knew I was destined for greatness didn't we? I think we did. Still, cool, I guess."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)   1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:40 pm

CONGRATS. Welcome to the 1000 post club; you're the 32nd member! xD

...And you should post at the Games!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)   1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 pm

--Yay! Number 39! And okay.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)   1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1,000 Post Club (What My Characters Have to Say About it)
Page 1 of 1