Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hecate Nomination Box

Go down 
+6
Katie Firebird
selene
#Megz
Baby Lex
Bre Bre
Inaniloquist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hecate Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 am

A simple yet elegant table has been placed in the centre of the Hecate. On it is a beautifully decorated greek style vase featuring the metamorphosis of men into pigs, a pad of paper and some pens. This vase seems to for Hecate cabin leader nominations.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

~ I guess I'll have Anna run.

~ I stared in awe as I walked into the cabin. All this time I've been sqweased in the Hera cabin with all the other minor gods' kids, and now my siblings and I finally have our own cabin. I couldn't wait for the rest to get settled in.

Scanning the cabin, I noticed a simple, but elegant table set in the center of the cabin. On the top of the table laid a vase featuring almost every capablity a child of Hecate would have. Clearly, with the cabin just being built, it needed a cabin leader. I ripped off a piece of paper from the notepad, grabbed one of the pens, and scribbled my name down in my best handwriting.

Anna Jones, 13 years old, two years at camp

After I did so, I folded the paper and placed it in the beautifully decorated vase. Once that was done, I exited the cabin thinking to myself I really want to be the Hecate cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 am

I smile as I walk into my newly built cabin. It was beautiful. I see my sister Anna walking out, and I tell her, "Good luck!" I could tell she nominated for cabin leader. I walk over to the nomination box and take a slip of paper. In my handwriting, I write:

KAITLIN COX, 17, SEVEN YEARS AT CAMP

I slip it into the box, and set my stuff down on my bunk. I start to hang up my posters of Green Day, Paramore, and Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm

I walked over to the small desk with the elegant desk and notepad.I guess this is were you try out for cabin leader.I got a peaice of paper and with my perple sharpie I wrote:

Minerva Hernandez,14 years old,Four months at camp

I doubted I would get cabin leader since I was so new but it didnt hurt to try.I walked back to my bed after slipping in the paper.I grabbed my shotgun and walked out side looking for a good place for practice shooting.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm

I bounced in. I hadn't ran for cabin leader in a while, and now there was a Hecate cabin. So, this was my chance.

Spoiler:

Cali Logan, 17, 8 years

Spoiler:

Last edited by Selene on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I can't remember the last time we had Cabin leader elections, but what the heck I hadn't been doing much lately. I saw our ballot box on our newly finished cabin and I quickly wrote down my name,

Ellen Moonchaser, 15 years of age. 9 years in camp.

Last edited by Katie on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
mv731

mv731

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 am

The cabin was amazing. The decorations, the tingly feeling it gives you when you walk in the room...
What caught my eye the most was a vase standing on a small table in the center of the cabin. Hecate cabin leader nominations? I'm fairly new, but ah, what the heck.
Taking out my small blue leaf, I saw it already had my name on it in black ink. Huh. Did it know what I was about to do? I dropped it in the vase.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 am

I walked over to the vase and entered a slip that said:

Cheyenne Shadow,13,5 years at camp

My campaign slogan was perfect,too.'Vote for me or I'll turn you into a cat.'
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm

I walked in slowly. I wasn't running for cabin leader. I didn't want to. My bubbly sis was and I wanted to nominate her. So I wrote:

Cali Logan, 17, 8 years.
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm

I walked into the newly built Hecate cabin. I had seen fliers around camp to vote for this Anna Jones girl, so what the heck. I looked atone of her posters one more time, which happened to be in the cabin. She seemed fit for the job, but even though I'm not a Hecate kid, I might as well. I then write

"Anna Jones"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Um.. you can't nominate anyone unless your character is in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Jake walked into his new built cabin, everything inside was beautiful and harmless, well except for the campers and the magic stones. Jake noticed a Greek styled vase featuring the metamorphosis of men into pigs, speaking of metamorphosis, Jake wanted to learn how to transform himself into animals. A pad of paper and a pen was beside the vase, i had seen posters for my half sister Anna Jones around camp before the rest so i decided to vote for her. I wrote Anna's name on the piece of paper and put it into the vase.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:46 pm

~Kaitlin's not running anymore. JOEY IS. SO VOTE FOR HIM.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 pm

~ice2215 This isnt for voting this is nominating people and Anna Jones is already nominated.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Nevermind! Kair's still running. So is Joey.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 am

~My mistake then just ignore my post then I'll vote when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hecate Nomination Box   Hecate Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hecate Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1