Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing you around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Showing you around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 am

"Well looks like your a son of Hephaestus.Im a daughter of hecate by the way."I said as I stared at the hologram above him.He was lucky to get claimed so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 am

"Hephestus kid."he smiled. He wasn't a big fan of the cabin itself but Blaze seemed alright. "See that cabin with the chimneys and the fumes? Cabin 9? That's your cabin blaze."he smiled widely. Everyone got claimed, and he didn't know why, but he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 am

I saw everyone being so happy it 'spread' to me! I started smiling like a dork...I quickly snapped out of it and said,"Hephaestus huh.Well i guess we should start going and seen Chiron or Mr.D!". I turned around to look at my Cabin,looks...Nice...Well i better go and get my stuff ready."Hey you guys,i'll go unpack my stuff and say hello to my cabin mates,what say we meet at Chiron's Office huh?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 pm

'I cant.Sorry but I gotta finish a protective charm before sunset.Ill be by the creek if you need me.Chow."I said opolagetically.I smiled at them and turned around.I ninja ran towards the creek my dager in hand.I had a thing for dramatic exits.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:03 am

As she 'ninja ran' towards the creek i shouted,"Okay! Well cya around!". Well i should really go too so "Hey guys i better go catch you guys later." I took out my skateboard from my backpack which i have been tweaking with a lot and since i'm a hephaestus kid,if i get help from an athena kid i could build a flying skateboard! Well whatever,i started skating towards the cabins real fancy like doing tricks as i went."Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:56 am

"Bye."he smiled as Blaze was going. "Hyper active Hephestus kid."he laughed at the title he gaev Blaze. He turned to Marissa and smiled. "Shall we?"he asked, opening his hand out as a jesture for them to continue.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Location : https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4165-showing-you-around

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 am

~Can anyone go ask the admin?~
Marissa smiled at Ken.
"We shall," she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 am

~ Yo i'm back with me other character!!

I was leaning against a wall and listening to them talk and talk... I decided to say hi and it wasn't right listen on other people's conversations but i was just there relaxing... "Hi i see you two are taking a tour.Marissa and Kenneth was it? Sorry for listening on your conversation. I just happened to be around. Since i already know your names i think i should say who i am.My name is Gray,son of Athena." I then realized i was still flipping my dual blades on my hand so i quickly transformed them back into ring form.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 am

Ken seemed surprised someone was listening undetected."Hey Grey."he said with a smile. He had his doubts on who he was, but as long as he was acting friendly, he was going to play along.

~I can't.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 am

For some reason, i felt doubt in his voice."I'm felling kinda bored sooo,i challenge you on a duel!" I was actually really bored... I unsheathed my dual blades and pointed them at him." Accept it if you are brave,i want to see the power of a child of a big 3...I'll be prepared. If you accept meet me in the Sword Arena!"

~DO YOU ACCEPT MWAHAHAHAAAAA.... no seriously i will go make a new topic.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:34 am

He smiled. That's just what he wanted."Okay."but he remembered Marissa. "Wait, what about Marissa? I can't leave her alone."he said. He promised to tour her around camp, and he wasn't leaving her now. Unless she wanted to come and look at the sparring.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm

hmph..."You can still tour around with your little girlfriend there...If you're too scared..." To be honest i was scared. The son of poseidon huh? Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 pm

He looked at him. What was he playing? "Well, if Marissa here would be okay with it, I'm good."he grinned. Son of Poseidon thing was really getting to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing you around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2