Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing you around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 am

"So this is camp."he said, spreading his arms around. "Cabins over here and the rest is over by the lake. You'll probably want to visit the big house too."he said with glee. Marissa was really patient by keeping up with his happy attitude.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Location : https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4165-showing-you-around

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am

"Wow," Marissa exclaimed, "there is a lot of cabins! There must be so many campers..."
She looked at the cabins and saw a pink one, " I like that one!"
She liked Ken's happy attitude, it was so different to life at home.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"Oh that!" ge said, walking back to her. "That's the Aphrodite cabin. Goddess of Love and beauty. If you could get past the powerful perfume, you probably could live there."he smiled. "Now, camp is pretty big. In population and in land size. The cabins are particular in the campers. The cabins reflect on the god it belongs to. Like Apollo looks golden during the morning, Hephestus has who knows what there and so on. Every cabin is occupied, well, except for Artemis if her hunters aren't here. She's a maiden. You have to be one of the god's kids to be able to live there. Minor demigods live either in cabin 2 or the basement." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:06 am

Marissa smiled, "I think the purfume smells good.."
She looked at all the cabins, "there are a lot of gods.. This is all so hard to believe! I hope I get to go in one of the cabins, I am scared of basements."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 am

"Nah, no need to be scared in the basement. Other Than the spiders, it feels homey there."he shrugged. "And if you like the perfume, maybe your destined to stay there. I live by cabin 3, and if you ever need someone, yeah, I'm there."he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 am

~How do I get claimed?~
Marissa smiled, she was starting to like Ken. He seemed like someone who would be a good friend.
"So," Marissa said, "when will I get claimed? Like what happens?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 am

He frowned. "I honestly don't know. Your supposed to be claimed right now."he said. "But maybe it's just because your god parent is busy. We'll probably know soon."he hoped they would. For Marissa's sake.

~whenever you want them too. Holograph above the head is the most common form of claiming.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 am

~Do I need to ask a moderator to get Aphrodite to claim her because she is ready like now :) ~
Marissa's smile faded when she saw Ken frown, What if my god parent doesn't want to claim me? She thought to herself.
She did a weird half smile and said, "yeah probably.."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:53 am

"That's it!"he smiled. But a part of him wondered why she wasn't claimed yet. "Movin on. The arena, that building there, is where we train. Sword fighting and archery. Don't worry, nothing happens like death or anything. Just maimed.He said.

~I think it's alright to claim her.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 am

~Ok I will get her claimed later on~
"Fighting?!" Marissa said is shock, "we have to fight here?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:34 am

"Yeah, that's how things work. You only survive because of your will to live. But here, you get strong enough for the real world."he said with a shrugg. "That's why we have ADHD. We use it during battles. Dyslexic is for reading Greek. Our minds are haywired to the dead language."he smiled. 'Remind myself to teach her sword fighting someday.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 pm

"It all makes so much sense.. Why have I not been sent here earlier?"
While Marissa was talking, a red love heart appeared over her head.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:36 am

He smiled, the biggest smile he had. "Marissa! You just have been claimed!"he said happily. "Daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beuty. I knew you would fit in that cabin after all."he smiled and patted her back.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 am

OCC: Yo death and Marissa! Let me join in the fun!
As i walked to the Big House i decided to look around first too. As i walked near the arena, I saw 2 other demi-gods,i decided to be polite and say hi."Hi! I see you are a newbie here too,like me.You must be taking a tour of the camp huh? I kinda took a tour by myself...And a friend thought me about camp near Thalia's Tree.So i'm good. I was just wondering if you were gonna see Chiron since we're both new and if you were we could go together."When i saw them i had also seen her being claimed by Aphrodite,and so i looked up the sky wondering and thinking...

OCC:What she we do next?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:50 am

~I'll wait for Marissa. Use capital letters next time BlazeXD

BIC:"Hello."he nodded with a smile. He seems cheerful enough. Like him. "Welcome to camp Blaze. I'm Kenneth, but call me Ken. Son of Posiedon. You?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 am

~I don't know we will think of something (Maybe go to the Big House and speak to Chiron or Mr D) and welcome to the thread :)~
Marissa had her mouth open in shock, "Me, a daughter of Aphrodite?"
She barely took notice of Blaze, which is unusual for her because she is friendly and it the first to greet others.
She zoned back into the real world, "Oh hi," she began, "I am Marissa."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:00 am

He snickered. "Explains how you could stand with the perfumes."he snickered. But all he really needed to see she was an Aphrodite kid was her face. She really was pretty. "So, your gonna live now in cabin 8. I don't really know anybody from there, but you'll be the first."he smiled.

~If you want to go to the big house, we'll probably need permission to rp as Chiron or Mr. D.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 am

~Ok we can ask a moderator later :)~
Marissa smiled she really liked Ken, he was so nice and welcoming, "Hopefully everyone there is nice.. What are Aphrodite kids described as? Do people like them?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:38 am

"Yes. Some are nice."he shrugged. He remembered an Aphrodite kid saving someone but got killed. But he wasn't ready to say that to her, seeing she was only claimed now. "But I tend to stray away. I don't know why. I guess, I didn't have the time to know if they really were."he said.

~ask an admin. But the site will go under maintenance in 9 am in where they are.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 pm

I was walking in the courtyard when I spotted Ken and the Newbie.And surprisingly Blaze was with them.I walked up to them and said"Hi Ken,Marissa,Blaze.Hows camp so far?".I had just gotten back from archery practice and I was curious about how Marissa and Blaze were getting along.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Marissa smiled at Minerva.
"Camp is great!" she began.
"Guess what? I have been claimed- by Aphrodite!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"Thats great!And so quickly too."I said smiling at her.The newbie was getting along okay.I was always happy for people.Though I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:48 am

I looked and watched as they talked among themselves then i said sadly,"Congratulations Marissa,oh i forgot,I'm Blaze,Blaze Summers.I have not been claimed yet." Then i turned and looked at Minerva and remembered i said i was going to the Big House,but i was here...Then i scratched my head and started laughing."Haha...haha...Well em,i decided to take a stroll and see the camp first,so here i am!So Minerva,i didn't get what your godly parent was?"

OCC: Lets go see Chiron,if you all agree someone should go create a new topic there.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

~If someone will ask the permission of an admin, I'll make the topic.

"Hey Mini."he smiled at her. It was a great day so he didn't know why Blaze was such gloomy. Maybe it was because he didn't know his godly parent was. "Want to take a tour with us?"he asked to both Blaze and Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 am

~Awww man.We have to ask an admin? Emmm you do it lol...Me and Marissa are the newbies and your like our 'senior'...

I was hesitant because i'd already spend so much time just walking around camp and talking to Minerva near Thalia's Tree when i first arrived,but why not just waste more time? "Yeah,i'd love to join you guys."Right after i said that i felt my blood boil within me,my body becoming stiff,and then,a red and intense symbol appeared and glowed above my head.The symbol of Hephaestus! I was at a lost of words but i managed to say,"Yo dad...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showing you around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing you around   Showing you around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing you around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: