Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) Empty
PostSubject: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 am

I walk into the Mess Hall and sit down at my table. No one seemed to be here but Demeter kids in the kitchen. I sigh any look around. "Hello? Anyone around?" I wanted to talk with someone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 am

I enter the mess hall and gravitate automatically towards the french fries. I love french fries. Then I pile some brisket next to the french fry mountain, and grab a peach Snapple. My lime green iPod earbuds were in my ears, playing Numb by Linkin Park. I walk over to the minor gods table. The table was way bigger than all the others, naturally. As I sit down on the bench, I pop a fry in my mouth.

~This is Kaitlin. ^^
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

I look over at a girl about 5 years older then me. "Hi I'm May, daughter of Aphrodite. Who are you?" I knew I could rush into conversations sometimes so I get a plate and get some french fries and some some chicken nuggets. I then go sit next to her. "When did this place turn into McDonlds?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 am

I look at a girl who sat next to me. Taking out an earbud, I look at her. "Huh? Oh, I'm Kaitlin. Daughter of Hecate." I take a bite of my brsiket.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hecate... I don't know much about Greek mytholigy. Or any mythonigy for that matter. Is she/he the god or goddess of magic?" I start eating my fries and look around for a cup. I get one and say. "Coke." Insintly my glass fills with Coke. "Do you want something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)   Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating. Or am I... (private... or is it...)
Page 1 of 1