Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan stumles off of his bed, and shoves his feet into a pair of shoes. He then walks out of his cabin. As soon as he's out of his cabin, Nolan heads to the mess hall. He could care less if he looks like crap. Every morning, Nolan has to eat before he can function. So something as silly as getting dressed, or brushing his hair, doesn't matter right now.

Reaching the messhall, Nolan walks over to the Hermes table. He sits down in his spot at the head of the table. He looks around at his siblings, nodding to them. He then turns to focus on the food. He takes a stack of pancakes and sets them on his plate. He then pours a bunch of maple syrup over them. On the side of his plate he adds a bunch of fruit. Nolan then stands to make an offering to his father.

Sitting back down, Nolan picks up his fork and begins to attack his pancakes. When he's done, Nolan looks around and sighs. He stands up, and starts to head out of the mess hall. He was still tired, and he wasn't paying attention. That's when he walks into something, or someone. The next then he new, Nolan was laying on the ground. He moans and rubs his head. Rolling over, he notices the girl. He must have run into her. Slowly he stands up, and looks at her. "I am so sorry!"he says to her. Way to go Nolan, way to go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] Whi3j7

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate loved mornings, just like any other time of the day. She had been eating breakfast with the rest of her cabin mates from Hera's humble building. The demigod loved the early hours, but it seemed like her friends from cabin two weren't as enthused about it. Kate always seemed to have a smile on her face, but now, she was confused. She couldn't put her finger around why everyone was being so ... grumpy.

Still in her pajamas, the demigod began to walk out of the Mess Hall, ready to go and change. She was wearing her green printed fleece pj bottoms, a little worn out from too many uses. The demigod also was in a long sleeved grey shirt, and black slippers. Kate hadn't finished her hot chocolate from breakfast, and had it in her hand when she felt herself falling down to the floor. She landed on the ground with an 'Oof', her hot beverage spilled all over the floor, herself, and the boy she had run into. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Kate said, her voice rushed. She smiled at the boy sympathetically, hearing him apologize as well.

Kate slowly helped herself up, looking at the mess she made on the floor. "Are you alright?" she asked, not bothering to worry about herself. The demigod just figured that she could wash her clothes later. Katherine was more curious if the boy was okay. If not, she would insist to get him new clothes.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan looks at the girl, and holds out his hand. Wow, way to go Nolan. Of course he had to run into someone, and knock them, well her over. Not only that, he'd spilled hot chocolate. Which really is hot. "Oh my gods, I'm so sorry"he says to the girl. His tone was so sincere, Nolan truely felt terrible. He grabs a handful of napkins, and hands some to the girl. He then uses some to plot up the hot chocolate on his clothing.

Speaking of his clothing, it looked like his tee shirt was stained, which didn't really matter, it's old. His sweatshirt has some hot chocolate on it, but that should come out. His pants seemed perfectly fine. Once he's done cleaning up as much of the drink as he can, Nolan throws the napkins away. He then turns to look at the girl. "I'm Nolan, and you are?"he says to her. Nolan then takes a moment to study here, she was pretty cute. Under different circumstances, he might have flirted, but he had a feeling this wasn't the best time to flirt.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate gave him a smile, taking the napkins and wiping up the hot chocolate on the floor. She had cleaned up the hot chocolate mess within a few minutes, and dabbed herself off as well. She still had a rather large stain on her shirt, but could really care less about that. After throwing away the dripping napkins, she headed back over to the boy. Kate felt bad for not knowing his name, and spilling her drink all over him. "Oh, gosh, sorry about your shirt and things," she said, her face twisting into a small frown. Kate felt awful about the incident, but didn't think that he cared much about his clothes. It didn't seem like he was the type to care much about that. Kate could tell that he had a easy way to him.

Dase smiled at Nolan and offered a hand. "I"m Katherine Daisy May," she said with a gleam in her eyes. If her father taught her her anything, it was to be proud of who you were. "Daughter of Eleos, and I think I owe you," the demigod said, looking at his shirt once more. "I can get you a new one," Kate offered.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
[color=#ff3333]--color]

Nolan smiles lightly, and sits down at the end of a random table. He then pats the spot next to him, signalling for her to sit down. He honestly didn't feel like moving, and he didn't want to stop talking either. He looks over at her, and listens as she talks. "Nice to meet you Katherine"he says quietly. Eleos? Nolan couldn't put the god to powers or anything. "Eleos?"he asks softly. "Sorry, I'm bad with gods. I'm a son of Hermes"he adds. He didn't bother adding that he was the cabin leader, he could care less. And he doubts that Katherine would care.

A smile creeps across his face, as she offers to buy him a new shirt. She was so sweet. Honestly if he was that concerned about a new shirt, he'd steal one from a sibling. Though maybe she'd go with him to get a shirt, but he'd pay for it of course. "Well I could use a new shirt. But theres no way I'm letting you pay for it. You can go with me to get it though, and pick it out"he says softly. Honestly, if either of them should be buying the other anything, he should be buying her something. This was clearly his fault. He should start going to bed earlier, or go to breakfast later, so he wouldn't be so tired.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate sat down at the table with him, still smiling softly. Hadn't her morning gotten more interesting? It wasn't everyday that she met someone new at camp, but she almost felt like she had heard Nolan's name before. The demigod smiled at the fact that the boy didn't know how Eleos was. "She's the goddess of mercy and pity, " Dase explained with a small shrug. When Nolan stated that he was a son of Hermes, she figured out where she had heard his name. "Oh, you're one of the cabin leaders," Kate said with another smile.

The demigod smiled at his smile and the way it just sprouted up from his face. It was kind of cute, but Kate kept that in the back of her mind. Hearing his offer, the girl smiled. "Hmm," the demigod said, pursing her lips. "Okay, but, I'm paying for half of it," Kate said, insisting that she at least do something. She felt the need to at least give in halfway, so that she felt like she was helping in some way. The demigod always felt guilty about causing accidents.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes

Nolan chuckles, and shakes his head. "Why don't we settle this when we get to the store?"he asks her. Nolan then runs his fingers through his hair, and looks at her. "Yeah, I'm one of the cabin leaders"he says softly. So she did recognize him as a cabin leader. Suprising, most people never put the two together. Of course before, he barely knew what his own cabin leader looked like.

"So, should we go now?"he asks her. He then looks down at his clothing, he should probually change... Sweats aren't always the best thing to go shopping in. It looks tacky. He figured he'd slip into some jeans. "I should probually change, and grab my wallet"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate laughed and nodded. "Alright, we will," she decided, still grinning. The demigod shrugged as his seconds question, looking at her attire. A stained shirt, fleece pajama pants, and slippers; not really going out of camp clothing. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and gave Nolan a nod.

"Okay, I'll meet you ... where should I meet you?" Kate asked, her eyebrow raising slightly. The demigod hadn't ever really gone out of camp unless it was for a visit with her dad. Now, she was leaving for a totally different thing. She hadn't ever left with another camper.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes

Nolan smiles lightly and stands up. He slides his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and looks at Katherine. "I'll meet you at the top of half-blood hill, by Thalia's tree in a half-hour. Does that sound okay?"he says to her. Nolan then smiles, and begins to walk out of the messhall. However before he's all the way out, he turns back to look at her. "Bye, see you later!"

Nolan then casually walks to his cabin. Once he reaches his cabin, he enters his room and closes the door behind him. Walking over to his dresser, Nolan pulls out a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and some underwear. He takes off his sweats, and pulls on the new clothing, throwing the old in his hamper. Nolan then grabs his North Face off his dresser and pulls it on. He checks to make sure that his wallet, and sword are in the pocket.

Nolan then walks out of his cabin. He walks towards half-blood hill. When he gets there, he walks up the hill. Looking around he notices Katherine isn't there yet. He then stands there, waiting.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 am

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] 1552v02

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate smiled and headed out of the Mess Hall, towards Cabin Two. Once getting into her section of the cabin, she quickly grabbed her outfit for the day, which had already been laid out on her bed this morning. The demigod had a white tank top with a peace sign made out of flowers on it, a leather jacket, a pair of white washed skinny jeans, and a pair of purple TOMS. After changing, Kate braided her hair and grabbed her leather satchel.

After checking to make sure that she had some money in her pocket, the demigod headed over to Half Blood Hill. She hoped that she wasn't late, knowing that would make her feel worse about the situation. Feeling a crisp breeze peck against her face, Kate was glad she brought a jacket. It didn't take her long to reach and walk up the hill. She saw Nolan at the top and waved at him, grinning. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," Dase said, jogging to meet him.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Nolan looks over at Katherine and smiles. "Don't worry, I just got here"he says to her. Nolan then looks around, and looks back at her. "I called a cab, I'm not sure when it will get here though"he says softly. He figured it would be easier just to get a cab, instead of walking.

Just then he looks up to see the cab waiting at the curb. "Oh it's here"he says softly. Nolan then walks down the hill to the cab. He opens the door, and waits for Katherine to get in. He then slides in behind her, shutting the door. He then gives the driver the address, and watches at the cab pulls away, heading towards the city.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] 24fikat

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate gave him a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Oh, okay," she said, still thinking she had left him waiting. The demigod slid her hands into the pockets of her jacket, nodding once more. She didn't really mind waiting, even if there was a slight breeze. It wasn't much, and she could take it.

Once the yellow taxi cab pulled up to the curb, she gave Nolan a smile. Thanking him for opening the door, Kate slid inside. Listening to the directions that he was giving the driver, she tried to picture where they were going. Katherine honestly didn't ever get out of camp unless it was to visit her father. Lately, her father had been very busy with his work, and traveling all over the world.

Kate gave Nolan a smile and looked out the window, unable to see much. She wiped her hand over the glass, revealing the city. The demigod's lips curled into a small, almost sad smile. Katherine hadn't seen Manhattan since her father last took her out to eat. She knew it wasn't nice to think that of her father, leaving her in the dust, so she looked at her hands inside the cab.

Outfit
OCC:I'm such an awful person D: Sorry ML! /huggles
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes

Nolan looks over at Kate and smilings. She is really, really pretty. Right now that's basically the only thought going through Nolan's head. Yeah he's pretty simple minded. But who even cares? He looks over at Kate and smiles. "You're so pretty" she says to her, without thinking about what he's saying. Once he realizes he doesn't do anything. It's not like he cares, it's the truth. Plus, don't girls like when they're told that they're pretty?

The cab pulls up along the curb, on some street in the city. He pays the driver, and then climbs out of the cab. He holds the door open for Kate, and shuts it behind her. He then looks over at Kate, still grinning. "What store should we go to?"he asks her. He has know idea where he wants to go, so he figured he'd ask her. Besides it's the polite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] 24fikat

Katherine Daisy May

Daughter of Eleos
Kate's blue eyes lit up and she grinned widely. "Thank you," she said, in loss for a better set of words. "I mean, really, thanks," the demigod said, repeating herself, while her face fills with a light pink blush. Katherine would be lying if she said that she hadn't gotten that remark before. However, Nolan said it so simply, and she could tell that he meant it, which only made her feel better. Still blushing, Kate slipped out of the cab, the winter wind pecking at her nose.

Smiling back at the Hermes Demigod, she grabbed his wrist. "I don't know, but let's just go, I haven't been out of camp in forever!" Dase admitted with a small laugh. Walking towards the large mall, she looked at the neon signs. Her dyslexia was awful, but she could make out a few of the store names. Katherine didn't often go shopping for guys, but she had a few stores in mind. "Okay, where are we going to start?" Once inside the mall, the warm air greeted her. Amazed by all of the electronics in the building, she stood looking at it all for a moment, awestruck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]   Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating, what else would I be doing? [Moon]
Page 1 of 1