Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] Empty
PostSubject: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Guess I like the way you smile with your eyes
Other guys
see it but don't realize that its m-my loving
Theres something about your
laugh that makes me wanna have to
Theres nothing
funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] Tumblr_lprgh0StBC1qi2ara_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall walks along the sand of the beach listening to his ipod. At the same time, is arms are full of food,and so are his pockets. He is stuffing his face full of food as he walks. As soon as he swallows theres more food to replace it. Its quite the site to see. Though its not as if Niall cares or even notices what he's doing. He's hungry, and nothings going to distract him from eating.

After a while he stops walking, just to focus on his eating. He stuffs about three Kebler Fudge Stripe cookies into his mouth. The next sight is almost revaulting, as Niall seems to inhale the cookies whole. It was amazing how much he could eat. His stomach is like a bottomless pit. He stands there unaware of anyone else, still inhaling his food.

Then it all changes as a song comes on to his ipod. Niall then starts to dance, still holdning his food. Not just any dance either, he's doing the Cat Daddy. It was quite the sight.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] NylonMagazinePhotoshoot
DannySkylarLevine
A Grand-Daughter of Athena and Great Grand-daughter of Poseidon
|
Goddess of Strategy and Wisdom; God of the Ocean and All the Inhabite It

it wasn't enough for Danny to be tormented by the lack of memories she was able to produce, was it? No, it came with migraines, arguments with nothing, and random freak outs that just made her look insane. Danny has had multiple run ins with people, most of the time happening when she was pretty angry or having one of her episodes. The times when this curse came upon her it wasn't normally at the beach, however. She was much more comfortable at the beach, it was calming an reassuring.

As she sat there in the sand, her legs crossed as the nice ocean breeze swept through her hair, a boy made his way through the sand, stuffing his face with food of various types. It was quite an interesting site and made her wonder if the boy had thought if he was alone or not. It seemed to be the case as he started to dance in ways Danny was unfamiliar to. She was close enough to be able to hear his blasting music. She had never really been a fan of modern day music. Simple classical was more her type but even that had it's limitations. She was very old fashioned.

"Excuse me," she said hopefully loud enough for the boy to hear, her eyes narrowed and confused. Her old English accent was thick but weakening by the day. "I do believe you are not alone on this beach and that way you are moving is not the most lovely of a site. Would you care to halt the oddness of your, um, actions." she wasn't normally one to be polite, but she was in quite a good mood and it was very lucky for this boy.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] Tumblr_m0wmcmf5sX1r0y1w0o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the song is over, Niall stops dancing. He then returns his focus to eating. By this time most of the food had already been eaten. All he has left is an package of animal crackers. He tears off the top part, and stuffs it into his pockets. Niall then procedes to eat the animal crackers. When he's done eating, he produces a plastic bag from his pockets. Niall then gets down on the ground and starts picking up all of the trash from wrappers and food scraps.

The whole time, Niall is unaware of the girl. Infact he almost didn't hear her when she starting speaking to him. Luckily he heard her start talking, and manged to pause his ipod. He frowns as he listens to her speak. Wow, she was kind of harsh, and not to mention she talked funny. It was like she was talking old fashioned. He blinks and looks up at her. He then stands up, still holding the bag of trash. "Look I'm sorry if I offended you. I won't do it again"he says to her.

Wow this had to be the first time something like this had happened. Most of the time people either clapped at his dancing, or ignored him or complemented him. He could tell this girl wasn't like those people. Of course he didn't mean that like a bad thing. This girl seemed perfectly fine, and he had nothing wrong with her. "Oh. I'm Niall by the way. Niall Malachy Hollahan son of Hepheastus. You can just call me Niall"he says to her as he extends his hand for her to shake. He was talking slightly fast, and he was kind of rambling, so mixed with his irish accent, it was a bit hard to understand Niall.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] NylonMagazinePhotoshoot
DannySkylarLevine
A Grand-Daughter of Athena and Great Grand-daughter of Poseidon
|
Goddess of Strategy and Wisdom; God of the Ocean and All the Inhabite It

"you didn't offend me," Danny started in a soft whisper. So he wasn't from around here either, she thought. His accent would have told her otherwise. He talked fast, as if he were in a rush to get somewhere or do something, but that was highly unlikely as he decided to come down to the beach and stuff his face and dance around. He must have nothing to do if that's what he spends his spare time doing. Danny frowned just out of habit, not because she was angry or confused or upset or anything. She just did.

"My name is Danny," she said, "My parents are dead." Of course that was only a guess because as far as she could tell, she had no idea who her parents were or were they were. She didn't know where she came from. So that was what she normally said to people. She knew she was some sort of decedent from Athena, the goddess of knowledge and battle strategy, but that way pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] Tumblr_m365ktlAgU1rsvpwno1_500
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall looks over at the girl and smiles lightly. She seemed so different, but that really didn't bother Niall. Actually a lot of things didn't bother Niall, either that or he didn't even notice it. In this case he noticed it and he wasn't going to let it bother her. "Well thats good! Right?"he asks her, meaning of course that it didn't offend her. He figured that it was good, but you could never be sure. He had learned that one the hard way.

Niall frowns lightly when he hears her say that. "I'm Niall. I'm sorry, I bet they were wonderful people who didn't deserve to die"he says softly. He honestly had know idea what to say there, but sympthany always seemed to work. Hopefully she would accept it. Otherwise it might just be awkward. He sticks his hands in his pockets and stands there not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]   Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't look at me, I'm eating! [Private to Kat]
Page 1 of 1