Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle Empty
PostSubject: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

"I'm so excited! How about you Sam? I can't wait till we see some talent." I smile at Sam and start patting my hands on the table from excitment and bordom. I'm so excited. :P
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:34 pm

"Yeah i know" i say enthusiastically " I cant wait to find some other kids that like to act..."
I tap my fingers on the desk and laugh from excitement...
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:58 pm

"Then lets call the first person on stage. COME ON IN!" I yell at the line. I start hopping with excitment, almost.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Flann walked on stage slowly and glanced around. He was an experienced actor. Acting was his life. Kind of. Tall and gorgeous he walked onto the stage. He reached about 6foot and was all muscle. His long legs stood strong and even on the ground, his arms with big 'guns'. If he were to shed his shirt you would see his abs, he was fit and muscular enough to appear on the cover of Men's Muscle. Plus, he wasn't bad to look at. He had ginger hair that was messy but gave him an adorable look. His face had freckles all over it but most were barely visible. To end it were his almond shaped eyes. They were brilliantly green. Soft and caring.

For his audition he'd chosen for some lines out of A Midsummer Night's Dream just because the old English plays interested him most. He introduced himself and went straight into it without the need of a script, "So should the murder'd look, and so should I, pierced through the heart with your stern cruelty: Yet you, the murderer, look as bright, as clear, as yonder Aphrodite in her glimmering sphere," he said. He'd tweaked it slightly to say Aphrodite instead of Venus. The line came from Act III said by the honorable Demetrius.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:03 pm

I look at the guy he was way to tall to play puck and i did want that role because i was perfect for it I say "Hmmm great preformance i think you would fit well as ... Oberon how is that role are you ok with it i asked patiently". I checked his facial expression to make sure he wasnt mad.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

I called for the next actor and gave the guy his script
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

~Please don't double post.~

"I don't know that play very well. I do know some. Puck is a guy fairy. You ,sir, do not look the part of a fairy." I watch as he hands the guy a script. "I only know 'Romeo and Juliette'."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:28 pm

We could make him look like one Shakespeare did that part and he didnt look like one plus Oberon is a King of the fairies not a tiny fairy like Puck
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"OK I can see that. Fairy king. OK NEXT!" I smile and start hopping again. "Isn't there a queen and a donkey. And people sleeping in a forest or something? I really only over heard things about it. The only name I know is Puck."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 pm

"Yes now we need some girls i know a kid who can make the sparkles for the fairys now we need someone for bottom the donkey" I looked at her face this was going to be hard work...
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 pm

"Who's the donkey anyway. And why does he follow the evil queen. I hope we get girls too. I want to see some more talent."

~This is my ninetieth post!~
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 pm

The donkey is an enchanted person his name is Nick Bottom. Puck enchants him and when the queen is sleeping Puck squirts the love flower in her eyes so she woke up and fell in love with Bottom
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Lets go to the cabin auditions will continue later i shout and walk off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle   Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aditions for Camp Half Blood Idle
Page 1 of 1