Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Help! Forum ideas.

Go down 
+2
Dan
tethys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:10 am

I set up a forum, and I realized I have no clue what to do with it. I was going to make it a Percy Jackson RP, but you see too many of those around. I want mine to be unique, but not so different that I won't get any members. Here are a few ideas I brainstormed:

~A Warriors Cats RP.

~A forum for just chatting about a certain topic.

~An original RP

I can't really think of anything specific. So what would you like to see a forum for? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Hmm... well, it depends on what books you've read. I would say the most popular one next to Percy Jackson might be Harry Potter, but that's really up to you.

Others I suggest are The Keys to the Kingdom, The Dark is Rising, or perhaps The Hunger Games. (But you have to read them... all great series, and all great starters for RPs. Hunger Games could be a bit challenging, but the others are fairly easy.)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:47 pm

I was thinking about the Hunger Games before, but I'm already on Katie's forum, and an admin, so I wouldn't really see a point in that. I've read the 3 last books Harry Potter series, but I was never much of a fan of them. So it'd be a challenge to do an RP about them, since I barely know anything about Harry Potter, but thanks for the suggestions!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Out of the blue here, but a superhero in training forum? Like, all of the heroes (Batman, Wonderwoman, Spiderman, etc.) would be teaching minor superheros to become bigger ones? I dun know, just something random xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Interesting idea, but I have 0 interest in super hero stuff xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 pm

FIND THEN. BE THAT WAY D8

i'mwatchingyouevenhardernow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Your siggy thing is creepy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Iz true.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:38 pm

I think it's funny x3
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm

One day, the Earth ran out of energy...
But Earth didn't die.

A miracle happened. "Aliens" from planets light years away came rather just in time, for year they were trying to reach other alive planets, that is bigger than theirs to inhabit on, because their planets were destroyed by The Virus.
But with them, they had "The Crystals"

The Crystals are gems with infinite energy. Each Crystal has an elemental power of infinite energy:
Water
Earth
Fire
Wind
Electricity/Storm
Steel/Iron
Ice
Animals
and the weakest one of all,
Mold.

But The Crystals have to take on a human host to stay alive.
For generations, The Aliens have passed on The Crystals powers to one another, until The Virus came.
Now, the Aliens will give them The Crystals on one condition:
They let them stay and mate with the Humans.
So they did, each race (3, each planet had 3 crystals) mated with the Humans, causing survival once more.

The races:
Juniper
Valuse
Bowrio

Junipers have a bit of purple colored skin and sphere shaped ears on the top of their head (purple, of course)
They were somehow made from fruit.

Valuse
Valusians have dark, almost black skin but with brightly colored markings (neon) They usually have horns that are colored red/orange/yellow and tails. Sometimes have bat-like wings. Described as "Demons". They can reproduce, but are also born from humans fears. (Phobias)

Bowrio
Bowrio are like Valusians, but they have light, almost pail white skin. Their markings are light, soft baby colors and they have white, grey, or light colored cat or dog-like ears. They also have wings, and described as "Fairies" or "Angels" Also can reproduced, but can be made from human dreams.

So, if a human reproduces with a Bowrio, they could have tanned skin with white eyes/ light pink,green, blue eyes, and markings. And if they reproduced with a Valusian, it would be the same thing. (It would have some male parents characteristics and female parent characteristics)

Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
tethys
Experienced Poster

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 pm

That's an interesting idea! Although it's a bit complicated, and too science-fiction for my taste. Hmm... I don't think I'm going to use it, sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Okey :3333333
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Sponsored content

Help! Forum ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Forum ideas.   Help! Forum ideas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Forum ideas.
Page 1 of 1