Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Few little ideas (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Few little ideas (: Empty
PostSubject: Few little ideas (:   Few little ideas (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:18 pm

So, Just a couple ideas:

• Cabin Deputies: In the series, Malcolm is the Athena cabin deputy. He basicly just makes sure every thing is fine when annabeth is gone. He has other responsibilities too but, thats all I can think off right now

• Camp Half Blood Olympic Games: theres javelin throw, discus, ball throw, chariot races, swordfighting, and other events. In the end,theres a trilium that takes the top 3 and awards them with special weapons

• Karakoke Night at the Amphitheater
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Few little ideas (:   Few little ideas (: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 am

I love all of these. The Olympic Games are going to take some set-up, but we can do it (I think XD)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Few little ideas (:   Few little ideas (: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Welp, I LOVE the karaoke and the Olympics idea. Maybe they could be put into effect AFTER the Olympus trip? However, the Cabin Deputies have already been discussed and, whilst I like the idea, I doubt that the staff team are open to it. I think when we discussed it last, it would lead to too many coloured people. Also, many cabin leaders are already appointing secondary leaders, rendering the idea null. xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Few little ideas (:   Few little ideas (: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Interesting wording, Roo. xD

I agree with you though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few little ideas (:   Few little ideas (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few little ideas (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: