Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ideas and such

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 pm

I walked out of the cabin with a box in one hand, a small pink table in the other. I set the table down, then placed the box down. It was a pink painted box with roses and hearts, and a sweet honey scent. Next to be placed was an elegant feather pen, then an ink container. A collection of index cards were next to them. The last was a notice post, above the box. It was stapled to the wall. It read:

"Dear cabin of Aphrodite,

Hello! This is your cabin leader here! I've decided to hear from you all on what should be changed here in cabin 10! Write down ideas, things that we are lacking, new rules, etc. Be sure to write your name at the end of the card so I can credit you.

~Your cabin leader
Angelica McHaln~"

I looked at the box, then the slit at the top. I smiled to myself and walked away.
~Kk, this will be closed at he end of the month, so all ideas should be handed in soon ^^~
Edit:~WILL CONTINUE TILL HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!~

Last edited by Music on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Vinny walked in and sat down in his new cabin and noticed a box with a note on the top station that things should be different around here. He smiled to himself and picked up a pen and wrote:

More pizza, and less perfume fumes

He slipped the paper inside and grabbed his jacket and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 am

I walked into my cabin holding Elizabeth in my arms. I see a box and walk up to it. I think for a second and write:

How about an Aphrodite statue or something that sybolizes Aphrodite that we can praise and pray to. Or a mail slot or spot where we can get mail from the colleges we apllied to.
-Crystal Chang and Elizabeth Chang-Jaques
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm

~Admin, please sticky this 8D~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:16 pm

~Hehe. You said sticky,
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 pm

~Sticky, teehee~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and such   Ideas and such I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: