Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room Empty
PostSubject: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

There's a sign on the door, hung loosely by a thumbtack sticking about halfway out.

Hey guys, please knock before entering. I may or may not be here.

Inside there is two large beds on oppsite side of the room with paper wall that slides across the room.

Last edited by Remplissage on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 pm

I sighed, sitting on my bed. I was filling out college forms. "So...irritating." I mumbled. "Damn it all to hell!" I yelled, throwing them all on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:08 am

Knocking on his door, I laughed hearing the rustle of paper and a shout. "May I come in, oh so great Hades cabin leader?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 pm

"Hm? Oh, yeah, yeah, go ahead." I said, falling back on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Walking into the room, I looked at the mess of paper on the floor and squinted to see what they were about. An understanding chuckle sounded and I looked at him sympathetically. "Applying for college, huh? Where are you going for."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 pm

I shrugged. "I dunno...I had hoped to get into Strayer University. It's in Missouri, where the rest of my family is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 pm

"Strayer University, huh? I'm going to go back home as well, and hopefully get through college alive." I said, laughing nervously. "Hope you get into your dream school, buddy. Congrats on getting cabin leader too." I said, flashing him a thumbs up before walking out.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 pm

I ran in, doubling over to take gasps of air. I opened a door, revealing a small closet, and shuffling through it. "Come on...come on..." I muttered, finally pulling out a regular tee-shirt and a gray, button-up dress shirt. I threw them on the bed, and continued digging through the closet.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:51 pm

~After the date happened...

I lean against the Hades cabin Door and I pull out my iPod. I swing the earbuds around and I stare at Adam, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

I laughed, watching her and moving back, sitting on the bed. "Y'know you can sit down, right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and patting the spot next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Wait, what? Oh, now that I looked around the room I noticed it was empty except the clicking of Adam's fingers on his Laptop. "Oh, didn't notice that it was empty." I laugh, sitting next to him and slinging my arm around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I exminded the room my eyes scanning over every little detail, "Yay.." said before I sat on the bed and braided my hair
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room   Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades and Minor Gods Cabin Leader Room
Page 1 of 1