Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomikins

Naomikins

New character Empty
PostSubject: New character   New character I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Name: Rae Hawthorne

Age/Birthday: 16, August 15

God Parent: Dionysus

Mortal Parent: Kayla Hawthorne

Years in Camp: none

Brief History: Rae was not an easy child to raise. She was always out at parties and was never very good at school work. She has ADHD and Dyslexia. Her mother was aware that she was a demigod but never told her. She hoped Rae could live a normal life despite her father being a god. A satyr in her school found her and brought her to camp. She was claimed as soon as she met Mr. D.

Physical Appearance: Rae has long purple hair, which she was born with. Her eyes are chocolate brown. She has a rather girlie style and can often be found wearing dresses. She has a silver necklace that she wears everyday.

Personality: Rae is very outgoing and never shy. She's nice to everyone unless they get on her bad side. She never backs down from a fight. Rae enjoys talking, probably more than others would like. Unlike her father, Rae is very warm and trusts people very easily.

Pets: none

Talents: She can make grapes and all kinds of berries grow easily, so if shes on a quest she'll never go hungry. She can also make people temporarily feel like they are going crazy, but she doesn't use this power unless she absolutely has to.

Weapons: A spear named Agrestis (Greek for: from the field or wild)

Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com

New character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character   New character I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Accepted! Nice character. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

New character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character   New character I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Welcome to the site, and I like your character! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character   New character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character
Page 1 of 1