Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yourself~A Roleplay

Go down 
+33
Cookiechan
Kyrian Frost
Beanie
mandifrmr
Cinden
scartyis
swimmer28
moon
anna.
firelord zuko
Emzink
Liz loves Damian McGinty
warriorqueen
Kat
Socialized Fireflies
cal121
Jason Darkblade
Zorant
PresidentSnowFangirl
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
jessica
d og
hunter11
tethys
Kendall
Bre Bre
Zan
maddie ☹
Ninja Poet
Boo Bunny
Alec
Nico
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

"I dunno...rainbows are just amazing." I said with a grin to the Hades chick. Glaring at the other boy for not liking my statement. I crossed my arms over my chest. He looked like a jerk with an attitude. I didn't like him already.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"You're not necessarily an outsider, just...different, I suppose," I said, shrugging. As usual, my words failed to accurately convey what I was trying to say. It was annoying. For now, however, I would let it go.

I noticed the hostile stance the "rainbow kid" took toward me and sighed, resisting the strong temptation to roll my eyes. "I'm guessing your mother is Iris?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm

"No. My mom is a drug-loving hippie, that's why I'm at camp. Of course she's Iris." I said with an added eyeroll. Why the hell else would I be at camp if my momma wasn't a greek goddess?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:48 pm

"Whatever, Miles. Just don't screw up my action plan again. This temper won't hold forever." I growl at my older brother for doing something wrong.
"Bu-bu-bu- Rufus! I didn't do nothing!" That made my temper snap.
"Didn't do nothing? DOUBLE. NEGATIVE. That would be incorrect grammer. You SHOULD have said I didn't do anything. But no. You had to speak in that hick way of yours. It was your fault we lost Capture the Flag. And you know how your siblings and I react to loss."I turn on him, and walk away. Stupid Miles.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:52 pm

--Bre Bre: Minor Goddess.--

I laugh at the Iris girl. "Good one," I tell her. It had been a while since I smiled, and normally it was only at other people's pain. Like now, she had insulted this Aphrodite boy. "I'm Allison," I say, putting out a hand for the Iris girl to shake.

(I changed my name to my real name.)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm

"I'm Emily," I started to reach out with my marker-covered hand, but I stopped and looked at my hand for a moment before picking the cleaner one and shaking her hand. "Daughter of Iris," I said picking at the collar of my self-painted shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Well this was going great. One girl was telling me about her emotional issues, and the other was making excellent (if slightly annoying) use of sarcasm. "Well, Iris could be a drug-lobing hippie. You never know." I was slightly annoyed (though not entirely surprised) at how beautifully the two girls managed to bond, effectively cutting me out of the conversation. I didn't really mind, though. Really, as long as they alleviated the boredom I was feeling, I didn't care if they talked to me or not.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 pm

I saw the dude left on his own, after the two girls had cut him out. I was good at observing people, just not so good at talking to them. I walked over.
"Hey, dude. You alright?" I asked, not sure what else to say. Without a weapon in my hand, I was shyer than a mouse when faced with a bunch of cats.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm

I noticed a boy walking over, and turned toward him as he approached. I smiled at his question. "Psh, I'm fine. Apparently I offended the magical rainbow child over there," I jerked my head in the girls' direction, "but whatever, it doesn't matter. Nice to meet you. I'm Colin." I stuck out my hand to shake. "Who're you?"

OOC: Since we are RPing ourselves, I suppose real name use is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Snickering at his name, I looked back to the Hades girl. Who's name I had already forgotten. Honestly, I was awful at names and faces. Whatever...blame my ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm

1. B

2. F

3. A

4. B

5. B
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm

I couldn't help overhearing (though gods know I wanted to) how the Iris girl snickered at my name. I glared at her with thinly veiled disgust. "I'm sorry, does my name bother you in some ridiculous way?" I didn't mean to ignore the new guy, but this girl was getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

My results :]
D
F
A
I
C

Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 am

1.) E

2.) D or F

3.) B

4.) J

5.) D

Back to top Go down
d og

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 am

1)E
2)C
3)B
4)B
5)D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 am

K-Bear: Ares. (I personally think it's wrong, but whatever.)

Wish: Athena

Hunter: Apollo

V: Minor GOD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

Tethys walked around absentmindedly, which was unusual for a daughter of Athena. She had just learned that she was half Greek god, like Percy Jackson from her favorite book. Camp Half-Blood was real. The Greek gods were real. At first she was excited, but then she realized what this meant. Monsters, and enemies tracking her down. She had absolutely 0 practice with a sword, so she was pretty nervous.

One good thing was that Athena was her mom. She was happy that she was claimed by the goddess. Tethys always respected her smarts and wisdom. She was happy to join her half siblings in the Athena cabin. Tethys resembled Athena a bit. The same stormy gray eyes, but Tethys's were flecked with green. Her wavy brown hair was inherited from her father.

Tethys, deep in thought, ran into a wall. She stepped back in alarm, and glanced at the wall. Pure black. It was the wall of a cabin, probably the Hades cabin. She could imagine seeing Nico inside, all alone. But the Percy Jackson books were fictional, right?

Daringly, she took a step in. There were already a few kids inside. Smiling nervously, Tethys said, "Hello! I'm Tethys, daughter of Athena. I was named after the titaness of water!" That was kind of funny, since Tethys, the young demigod one, loved the water. She was a great swimmer. She stood proudly, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

"Hey, I'm Rufus, Daughter of Ares." I reply to the new girl. Rufus wasn't my real name. I just didn't want to spread around my real name anywhere. Made me harder to track. Well, it used to, before I started using the old nickname everywhere.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Rufus... An odd name. Especially for a girl. It sounded kind of nice, though. And she was a daughter of Ares? Ares was the god of war. Tethys always imagined Ares as a strong god with a big cut in his foot. Minus the cut now, because Percy Jackson wasn't real. The thought that Percy Jackson was real lingered in the back of her mind, but it was just a book, right? In reply, Tethys asked, "Is that your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Carrying a small black duffle bag up Half-Blood Hill, Kendall wipes some sweat off her forehead. A bit annoyed, she walks down to her cabin for her second year at CHB. She kicks open the door, throwing her duffel bag on an empty bunk. "I'm baaacck! Anybody miss me?" She shouts, a half smile appearing on her face. She laughed and walked over to her bed, unpacking her duffle bag and setting them in the drawers under her bottom bunk.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 pm

"Uhh... Sure. Let's say that." I reply to her question. Nobody was hearing my name anytime soon. Especially the real one.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Tethys raised her eyebrow. She probably had a really weird name. Personally, she thought Rufus wasn't much better. Grinning, she asked, "Now what's your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

"I refuse to tell you, ok? Get with the times. I don't do anything I don't want to do." I snapped back at her. Nobody here had ever heard my real name, except Chiron. Even he never called me by it. Just a precautionary measure.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm

She must have had a really bad name to be so annoyed. Tethys rolled her eyes, and said, "Whateverrr," and added, "...The Athena cabin's nice."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:05 pm

D.
A.
A.
A.
C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself~A Roleplay
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next