Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} Empty
PostSubject: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 pm

A.J. Carter

I sit high, high up in Thalia's Pine, surveying the camp. Gods, I don't know where I would be without this camp. Everything I knew was here. As I look, I hear a rustle from below, and I hold on to the braches to stay stable. I look down through the thick branches to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I tossed a rock in my hand about the size of my palm around. I grinned. I steadied myself, and whipped the rock into camp. Since I had amazing aim, it smashed through the Aphrodite Cabin roof. I head a bunch of frilly shrieks from the inside. I shook my head back and forth, laughing a little to myself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

As I look at the Cabin Commons, I see a rock thrown frm dangerously close, and hit the Aphrodite cabin's roof. So that's what I saw. A girl. I climb down the tree slowly and see the girl. Wow, even cuter up close. I grin at her. "Nice throw," I say in my happy, cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I turned my body back to the guy. "Thanks. It's all in the wrist," I said sort of cocky. I couldn't help it. I didn't notice how sexy the guy looked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

"I can throw a football pretty good...I was quarterback for my Varsity team." I say, equally cocky as her. I was wearing my blue and black Dallas Cobows jersey- Tony Romo to be exact. Wow, she was hot.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I looked at him. Dayum, he was pretty... sexy. "Impressive," I crossed my arms across my chest. I arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I put out a soft hand. "A.J. Carter. Son of Demeter." I flip my black hair, revealing even more of my piercing blue eyes. The eyes were always a catch.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

I grinned a litte bit. I shook his hand. "Carmen West, Cabin Leader of Hermes," I said proudly, and again, cocky. I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 am

I let goand put my hands in my jeans' front pockets. "Wow. Cabin leader, huh? That must be really cool, controlling the whole cabin and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 pm

I shrugged with a faint smile on my face. "It actually is kinda fun. It gets so crazy sometimes," I laughed in my mind at random memories from the Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm

"Well yeah, being a Hermes kid and all..." I laugh. "I remember when I was in there. Crazy as Hades.." I flip my hair again. Everybody says I need a haircut, but I don't listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm

There was something oddly annoying and attractive when boys flipped their hair like that. I looked away. "It's crazy but fun," I said. I ran a hand through my hair that was pretty healthy. Usually other Hermes girls' hair was ruined or whatever from getting into trouble with pranks and a what not.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"Yeah. Definitely fun. Except when you're the one who's getting pranked. Then it sucks." I smirk at her. I just realized that she has nice hair. Really nice.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yeah, exactly. I've only been the one being pranked before I was Claimed. From that day on I learned how to live the life of a Hermes girl," I said. I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

I was about to say something, when I saw a group of angry Aphrodite girls coming up the hill towards us. "Oh my gods..." I mutter as I turn Carmen around. "What do we do?" I ask her. I scratch my elbow.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:46 pm

"Shhh. I always know what to do. I planned ahead," I said in a quiet voice. I looked at my nails as if I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 am

I get what she was trying to do, so I lean against the Pine. Then I take out my Droid. I start playing Angry Birds. I look up once in a while to see Carmen and the girls, who were nearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}   Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting High Up In The Pine. {Bunny}
Page 1 of 1