Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day

Go down 
+4
My dad is poseidon
Bleh
Ravenswood
Zan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm

I sat under the Pine with my Ipod in one hand and the earphones in my ears. In my other hand was a dagger.

~Sorry I got to go, Uncle Jimmy needs me to do chores. (Sorry I got to go, Uncle Jimmy needs me to do chores.)
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:07 pm

My dad drops me of at the camp. He looks at me.
"Well this is camp half-blood you will be safe here, go see Chiron and...."
"And don't cast any curses! I know!"
"No I was gonna say I love you and have a good time at camp!"
"Love you too!" I walk of and see someone.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:13 pm

I looked up and saw a boy and his dad. They looked like they were arguing. I looked back down at the book in my hands. It was one of the Lord of the Rings books. Excellent book, brillant writer. Absolutley brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:15 pm

(ooc: Which character are you?)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:20 pm

~If I write in white then I must be Wesley, duh. (If I write in white then I must be Wesley, duh.)
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 pm

(ooc:lol sorry i'm new to this.)
bic: I see a guy sitting under a tree listening to music. I walk over.
"Hi, My name is Matthew Halliwell"

Last edited by Whitelighter on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : me and my keyboard are stupid!)
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm

I was walking to thalias tree to hang out with Wesley when I saw a boy walking towards me. As he got closer I recignozed him, "Matt?" I yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

I see this random girl.
"Matt? I'm not matt!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 pm

I ran over to him and said, "Matthew? It's me Jen. Don't you remeber me? We went to shcool together for 2 years."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:48 pm

"Hey guys." I said turning down the music to listen to their conversation. I wasn't one for crowds. Two was a crowd to me. In fact that's why I hated when my Dad, the famous english rockstar, brought me out on tour.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm

"Oh my god's its you!" I start to remeber Jen from school.
"I can't believe your here! Who's your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I cleared my throat. I didn't like crowds but I didn't like getting ignored either.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I look at the guy sitting next to Jen.
"Oh sorry. Hi, My name is Matthew Halliwell Son of Hecate!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:03 pm

I was so happy that Matthew reciginized me, "Athena!" I answered, "What are you doing here?" I noticed Wesley ans said, "Oh, Matthew this is Wesley." i gestard towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

"Cool and I just learned I am a half-blood."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:06 pm

"How do you know who I am?" I asked the girl curiously. "Oh you must be a fan of my father, Stone." My father was one of the most famous men in England and the US. He was a rockstar, but I didn't care for his music.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Wow! That's amazing! So, hows your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 pm

"Are you talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:19 pm

"Or me?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:24 pm

"Both of you. I am a big fan of your dad Wesley."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:26 pm

"Of course you are." I grumbled unhappily. "My mum is Euterpe by the way." I added.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:30 pm

"Who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:32 pm

"She's the Muse of Music." I said astonished that they didn't know who my mum is.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm

"That's amazing! So cool! I love music!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yeah music is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day   Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by Thalia's Pine Listening to Green Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: