Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A new type of charrie

Go down 
+3
Banana
jehowell
Prince Hawk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

A new type of charrie Empty
PostSubject: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm

I have a suggestion, what about allowing non-human charries
Centaurs, Satyrs, Nymphs (Dryad, Oread, Naiad, Firead, Teraid) Cyclops, Venti
these is just an idea, what do ya'll think?
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Satyrs and Nymphs are already allowed, but I think it would be a good idea to have the other creatures as well. People could design enemy monsters to fight in the battlefield and on quests.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm

I didnt realize they were, but yeah that would be a good idea. But not just enemies, but also Allies, like the centaurs
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 am

The new creatures could be great enemies and the battle would be more exciting now that we're not the ones controlling them. I'm just saying that it would be more fun if there were two sides of the battle and not just the campers.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 am

Sorry for being a little off topic, but I'm pretty sure you're allowed to have enemy demigods.
Anyways, if you look at the rules, you'll see that dryads, and satyrs are already allowed. I like the idea of having other monsters, though. I think that would be cool. :]
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN, I WANTED TO MAKE A CYCLOPS CHARACTER BUT THERE WAS NO TEMPLATE FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IDEA IS REVOLUTIONARY AND I SAID TO MYSELF THAT IF I COULD NOT FIND A SUBJECT ALREADY ABOUT THIS, THAT I WOULD MAKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

--If i'm excited about something am I aloud to agree all in caps to show my enthusiasm? If not, I am sorry and please tell me that because I could not find it in the rules.--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 pm

xD Actually, there is one cyclops available at the moment. You can get Tyson as a canon character :]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I think the admins should make forms for the non-human charries, I havent seen any yet
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm

sorry I meant allowed... yeah normally I don't make those types of mistakes... lol! but I probably don't have any luck in getting Tyson. Lol but am I allowed to put in all caps to show my excitement?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Nothing in the rules against it. It's just caps. Unless your showing anger by doing it and putting it in red; the color of anger... That might bother people xP
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:46 pm

lol okay thanks
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Your welcome~
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm

do you know how to let people know that you have a character, because somehow people know that I don't have a character. So how do I do it? because I will want to let people know when I get my character approved.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

What do you mean? You could just role-play anywhere that's open once your accepted, so people will know your character's accepted. Or you can PM someone to ask to RP, or talk to them about it on the chat, etc.
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm

um... but I don't understand... when I originally tried to RP everybody knew I didn't have a character(don't report me for that because I didn't know okay? The rules are confusing and I thought I did have a character lol) but I never told them because I didn't know. I tried RPing but everybody just told me that I didn't have a character so yeah thats what I mean.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Well, once you're character is accepted, just RP. An admin needs to tell you your character is accepted, then role-play wherever you want. :]
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

okay thanks! thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Your welcome :]
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm

you know if you want you can click my dragons... I'll click yours.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't see your dragons D:
It's probably a glitch ]:
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 pm

yeah sometimes I don't see my eggs either... lol
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:25 pm

but if you refresh it happens man
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 pm

NOW MINE AREN'T APPEARING. Dragon cave is sometimes glitchy-ish...
Sorry for going off topic; anyways, I think it'd be fine if we had a cyclops or something, but I don't think we'll be able to use like hellhounds or something...
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Darn lol i wish we could et pets in this game...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

We can. It's the second or third to last section in the form, I think ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new type of charrie   A new type of charrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new type of charrie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next