Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Admin Nominations

Go down 
+18
Bre Bre
Sonic
maddie ☹
ChivanChang
jehowell
rulerguy6
Angel
Panama
Inaniloquist
Boo Bunny
Yume
Gazimu
selene
Prince Hawk
Excelsior
tethys
Nico
Dan
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Hi everyone,

In sight of recent events, there are going to be nominations for new admins. If you feel a specific user is diligent and responsible enough to take on the task of being an administrator for CHB, please post below and why they're a good candidate. Anyone can be elected, so long as they have enough votes.

You may vote up to two users for this, please post the two (if you are in fact voting for two users) in the same post so it's easier to understand and organize. You may not vote for yourself, and you may not create multiple accounts and vote for yourself (we'll know.)

I think that's really all that needs explaining. (Except knowing me... I probably forgot something. Well, if something comes to me I'll put it in.) Anyway, nominate on! (That doesn't have a nice ring to it... but, just nominate if you feel like you want to. xD)

Thanks everyone.
Regards,
Dan
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:12 pm

The people I am electing:

Fluffy: She is a fun person, and can post often. She is active and responsible so I think she would make a good Admin!

Inan: Inan is honest and orderly. I'm sure Inan is a good choice because of activeness and responsibility-ness! Plus, Inan has already been an Andmin, and he was great at it!
Back to top Go down

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 pm

I second the nomination for Inaniloquist as admin for numerous reasons. Repeating Nico's points, he is a responsible and active member, not to mention an awesome admin. He deals with problems appropriately, he works hard and diligently for this forum, and he is always friendly, kind, helpful and hospitable to both new members and old. There's more reasons, but yeah, I'm much too lazy to say them all. xD
Back to top Go down

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Aww, thankies, Nico.

Anyway, let's go through the list in my head. I would say Inan, but I do not follow the crowd and another person deserves the chance of administrational power. xD Sorry.

Crispy: She's active, posts relatively long and/or regularly, has correct grammar--mostly--and is a responsible moderator who actually does things helpful--and useful--to this site.

Remplissage: He's responsible, relatively active and has his own site--that's pretty well made up, if I do say so myself--and not easily angered--at least not that I've seen << I had to add that. >.>

Last edited by Fluffy Piglet on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Inaniloquist, definitely. He was the first person I met on here. Although for an amount of time he was inactive, he's more active now, plus he's responsible and stuff :]
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Inan, for reasons previously stated.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Inan: for reasons stated above.

Katie: she is helpful, and responsible, and seems to have done this site a great help previously
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Inan: For reasons stated above.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Katie and Inan, for reasons stated above, and across the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

I'll go for katie, since inan was an admin, and doesn't want to be one anymore (though he would do great again!) And katie did a lot of things for CHB, so that's my reason!
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm

inan actually said he was willing, I think
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:33 pm

INAN. THE SITE CRASHED WHEN HE DEMOTED HIMSELF.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Katie and Crispy have both been members for quite some time, and have been consistantly active. They both post actively and are friendly and responsible people.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Panama

Panama

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Inan: Because DUH

Katie: Because she has some good ideas and doesn't seem to take sides as quick as others. She also has a good sense of leadership.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I nominate Inan and Crispy.

Inan is responsible, an active, literate roleplayer, level-headed, he sees both sides of arguements, he's very kind, smart, and was an amazing admin before. And it's true, when he left is when the site went downhill. Inan, I really hope you'll take the admin position again ^^

Crispy is active, literate, friendly, and I believe would make a fantastic admin. She's responsible, nice, everyone loves her, and she is the funniest, and most welcoming person I know ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

I'll pick Katie, because without her, there might not even be a site here, and she is one of the best people on it.
Inan too, because he is a really helpful person on the site. Without him, my Archimedes mirror quest might never have started
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 pm

I think both Inan and Katie should be nominated to Admin.

Inan was previously a admin, so we know that he does a great job already. He is responsible, is a great negotiator, has consistently active and online, friendly, and already knows how the site works.

Katie would be great Admin as well. She has done a lot for the site in the past. She is responsible, is consistently online and active, friendly, and is able to look at things in a different light.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I feel Fluffy should be a admin. She is a very good helper and Role player. Also, she is very funny and trustworthy. She also loves links.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Just a quickee side note -- we'll be looking at the quality of the reasons as well to decide who fits best, if that makes sense. So keep the nominations coming, and thanks for participating everyone. (:
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Inan and Crispy..

For reasons stated previously. ^^

(Is too lazy to write reasons out himself... Need sleep... T_T)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm

STEPH/ANGELICIOUS - She is active and nice. She is a loyal friend, an amazing RPer, and is fantabulous with site makings. Angel is fair, and sees both sides of the argument, and isn't mean (unless you make her...).

INANILIQUIST/INAN/INALI - He's awesome. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:37 am

Im gonna say Katie and Crispy.For reasons already stated.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 am

I vote for Inan and Crispy. Inan was a great leader before, he can do it again. He always handled situations appropriatly. Crispy is active, friendly, and has the right attitude for this kind of job.

Last edited by GoldenEagle on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am

*right

FIX IT, HUN[:
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 am

Oh, sorry, wasn't paying attention. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Nominations
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next