Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mod Nominations

Go down 
+17
Boo Bunny
Zan
maddie ☹
Baby Lex
Kendall
Sona
Sun-Spawn
jehowell
Panama
rulerguy6
Inaniloquist
Yume
Gazimu
Prince Hawk
tethys
Nico
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey everyone,

Well, I see no specific point in repeating myself over and over again. xD In any case, I shall commence explaining extremely briefly:

This is the topic in which you all will nominate users for new moderators; you may nominate up to two users. (Please keep both your nominations, if you in fact choose to nominate two, in the same post.) Please post below saying who you would like nominated and why. You may not vote for yourself, and you may not use multiple accounts to vote for yourself.

Yeah, so I basically just repeated myself. xD Anyway, you don't have to vote if you don't want to -- that's completely your choice. (:

That's about it, if you have any questions, please PM me so we can keep this topic organized. (:

Regards,
Dan
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:37 pm

I would like to elect:

Jessica- Jess is active, and she often corrects people without being asked. (Sort of annoying, JK, she's helpful!) She also posts often, long, and detailed, with little to no grammatical mistakes. She really has none! I think she is a good candidate for Mod!

Remp-(Adam) He is active, which makes for a good mod. With all of his experience, I would say Adam is a good choice for Mod. He has good grammar, and is a quick poster. He has a lot of charries, so he can be many places at once, and watch many topics. That is why Remp would make a good Mod!

Last edited by Nico di Angelo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Katie: She has a great amount of experience, plus she been on here longer than a lot of people. I see Katie as helpful and friendly. Katie has done a fantastic job as a mod before, and now the conflict between her and others were resolved, it's a good idea to put her back in her place.

Yume: She's another experienced member. In fact, she's been here for nearly a year. When I heard of the nominations, Yume was the first one that came to my head. She's friendly, and awesome :] Honestly, I don't know how attentive and corrective she is, and how she'll use her powers, plus I don't know if she wants the spot, but I see Yume as a pretty good choice.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Dean: very active, and responsible. Has many great ideas on how to improve sites, he helped with some on my site.

Remp: Active, and helpful. He also has some great ideas, and is very good with forums, he too created some on my site.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

I'd like to nominate Katie as moderator. I know that she's a good mod because she had the job before and I must say, I thought that she was awesome at it. She's an active, good role player, who is capable of doling out appropriate consequences and the like. She know what's right and wrong and how to deal with things. Her great personality help as well. ;]

I'm also like to nominate Remp[lissage] (Pssh, FORMAL IS NOT MY COLOUR). He's an awesome guy, who I often see helping out others and just being great. Yeah, he rarely gets angry and he manages to keep his calm in.. you know, situations. WAY TOO LAZY TO THE LIST THE OTHER ENDLESS GOOD STUFF HE IS. xD

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Rulerguy6, I know him IRL and he'd be a good mod. Plus hes ninja Suspect

and, Jehowell, hes dedicated to the site and knows how to resolve issues very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Hum... Remp and Jess. They are awesome and friendly people! I know them well, and I would be happy for them if they were to become mod or admin.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Jehowell and Katie are both active and have always struck me as responsible and logical minded people.
Not only that, but Katie has had experience as a mod before, and I think she did a great job at it and deserves to be mod again. Jehowell also seems to have really great knowledge of the canon of the PJatO series, which is always a plus!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I think Gazimu would be a great mod cause he's REALLY good at annoying people. JK. Seriously though he's a really good guy and would know how to step in if things get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

:O You insulting me by saying you were joking about my skill to annoy people, I work hard on that skill ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Panama

Panama

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Gaz and Jess. Reasons have been stated above
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 pm

I agree that Gazimu would make a great Mod as well. He knows a lot about the site and the series, he knows how to argue and defend a point, level headed, and is a friendly person.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Katie: She has a great amount of experience, plus she been on here longer than a lot of people. I see Katie as helpful and friendly. Katie has done a fantastic job as a mod before.

Koala:: same reason as Katie, see above.

Yume: She's another experienced member. In fact, she's been here for nearly a year. When I heard of the nominations, Yume was the first one that came to my head. She's friendly, and awesome :] Honestly, I don't know how attentive and corrective she is, and how she'll use her powers, plus I don't know if she wants the spot, but I see Yume as a pretty good choice.

I agree with these nominations, and cast my votes for Katie, Koala and Yume for these stated reasons

Last edited by Sun-Spawn on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Moo: She's been admin before, with that showing she'll probably be an uber [[xD]] moderator. She has proper spelling/grammar and doesn't sit back and relax on the job. She's hardworking and gets her point across [[she, besides Val, was the first person I ever knew on CHB and I'm glad I met her]]. When an arguement is set out upon her, she won't freak, but calm the person down and have both sides explained [[Dear God, she is eleven, so she cannot always do this--for the sake of most young'uns.]].

Red Satin and Black Silk [[Val/Valissa]]: I met her back in August/September 2010 in our [[now dead; trying and failing to revive]] Degrassi Roleplay. She's always been an active administrator, so I see no problem with her being a moderator. She's straightfoward and honest, yet still a good friend. When I couldn't handle a problem [[online fight, creepers, etc.]], she was always there for me to confide in. Even though she may not nessicarily want the moderator position and that will mean, she'll have to be more active [[she lives on the Pacific coast]], but she and I have a connection. This is getting emotional, but I honestly believe she deserves this position, even if she may not think similarly.

Last edited by Fluffing Rainbows on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Moo. Correcting. My. Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Yume, she's nice and she never yells or gets mad ^^
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Geeze, Nobody likes me >.<
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:29 pm

I like you! I clicked your egg in your signature! Actually, I kind of forgot about you. I'm so mean... D:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Crap, I can't vote for myself. >.<

KATIE: I vote Katie because she was here before any of us. She saved this website and she is very devoted to this website, though she can be a bit tough at times, she only does it because it's needed. She's great at handling problems and she uses logic (My favorite comeback) to help solve problems.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

I think Katie and Kendall should be reinstated as mods. They were awesome. ;P
Back to top Go down

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Love you, Iguana!! <3(Kendall, Kendalia (Nickname) in Spanish means Iguana.)

KENDALL: I vote for Kendall because she is awesome. (Not the only reason) She is great at handling problems and even if she only gets the chat-box moderator position, I'm sure she'll do a great job. Though she may over-react at times, she still handles problems quite well. She roleplays with long, (beautiful, I must say) and detailed posts and she doesn't make it short.

KATIE: From what I've heard from Kendall, Katie is a great person. She basically saved this website from impending doom and she is awesome at roleplaying. She puts the serious problems in her focus and she actually takes care of them, not just put them aside and accept characters and do all that other crap the staff does to pass time.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I would so vote for Panda, but she hasn't been on for so long! D8
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm

REMP/ADAM/REMPLISSAGE - He's like awesome? He's active and has been a member for like, ever. REALLY GOOD MOD RIGHT THERE :D

FLUF/FLUFFY - Nice, sweet, etc. YEAH, ANOTHER AMAZING MOD.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Just pointing this out but...Adam was here about a month before I was!! xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Hm... Dere's Katie, and Koala, and yeah. Other peeps. For reasons.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm

I have nothing against Katie and Kendall-- in fact, I'd love them to become mods again, but I think we need some new moderators :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Nominations   Mod Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Nominations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next