Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin CL Nominations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Apollo Cabin CL Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin CL Nominations   Apollo Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 pm

A flat, yellow cardboard sun is stuck on the wall at the far side at eye level, with a short slot for tossing in paper - kind of like a mailbox really. Right below it, a bedside table with wheels had been pushed in. Papers were trimmed with gold ink and aligned neatly on it. The pen is actually quite cool - silver and shaped like a thick arrow.

Written neatly on the painted sun reads:
Nominate your new cabin leader here by filling in this form!
Code:
[center]I, [nominator's name] nominate [b][nominee's name][/b] as cabin leader.
[nominee's name] is played by [roleplayer] (user code)[/center]

SAMPLE:
Jasper walked into the room and read the instructions. He then grabbed a piece of paper and the pen and bent down, scribbling:
I, Jasper Miles, nominate Alison Wilcox as cabin leader.
Alison is played by Summer (/u3231)
Folding the paper into half, he pushed it into the slot and left the room.

Rules for Nominating:
» All nominations are to be In Character
» Post here only if you have a character from this cabin
» All posts to be IC
» One post per character
» One nomination per post
» You are allowed to double post
» Nominations do not stack and multiple nominations holds no sway in the actual voting

Requirements for Cabin Leader:
» Character has to be living in camp
» Character should be a member of the cabin
» Character must be at least eleven years of age
» Those who are thirteen and younger must have gone on at least one quest
» Character cannot currently be holding the position of a camp counselor
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin CL Nominations   Apollo Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:11 pm

quinn arabella taylors

With a spring in her step, the demigod headed into the room that held the cabin leader nomination box. Quinn normally didn't know about the whole philosophy of being a cabin leader, but over the hours she had spent thinking about the task, the more it appealed to her. She had good qualities, right? She liked people, and could talk and communicate. Plus she had plenty of ideas. Yeah, she'd be a great leader. At least, that's what she liked to think.

I, Quinn Taylors nominate Quinn Taylors as cabin leader.
Quinn Taylors is played by Moon (/u1542)

After sliding the folded paper into the slot, the demigod smiled to herself. Maybe it was a little vain to nominate herself, but she had to make sure she had a chance.

occ: i regret nothing
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin CL Nominations   Apollo Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Jonathon walked into the room and saw, on the far side, a yellow cardboard sun hanging on the wall. It had a slot to put something in it and some writing on it, telling you what to do, with a table on wheels underneath it that had some fancy paper on it and a silver pen beside the paper. Jonathon looked closer at the sun and read the instructions. Hmm... sounds simple enough... he thought. He picked the pen up and, on a piece of paper, wrote,

I, Jonathon Williams nominate Jonathon Williams as cabin leader.
   Jonathon Williams is played by The Lady Ranger (u4880)
Satisfied, he folded the paper in half and put it in the slot. Just think! I might be the next Cabin Leader! I hope that I'm ready for the responsibility, though... And with that, he turned on his heels, and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin CL Nominations   Apollo Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 am

nomination over
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin CL Nominations   Apollo Cabin CL Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin CL Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: