Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Those Scars. [[open to first two]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Those Scars.  [[open to first two]] Empty
PostSubject: Those Scars. [[open to first two]]   Those Scars.  [[open to first two]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:54 pm

[[rated PG/PG-13 for mentions of self-injury]]

Her dark round eyes flutter. Her hair, greasy and full of unnecessary shine, hangs loosely, framing her soft angelic face. Her tight white shirt, sodden from the rainfall, sticks to her now pasty russet skin. Brenna’s gray fleecy gray sweats cling against her thighs. She looks like a piece of trash, something worthless. She would normally disapprove of her appearance set out like this, but as of now, she’s oblivious to her surroundings and self.

The newly fallen snow glistens, glittering in the nightfall. She clenches her fists, softly, digging her sharp fingernails into the thin membrane of skin on her palm. The pain intensifies, then numbs over, relieving herself of all issues set upon her. She feels a wave of relief wash away her depression, resulting in a fifteen-year-old oblivious to her surroundings. She breathes in, soon letting out a sigh, furious with this world around her, not willing to let go of the past. Her breath fogs in front of her small face, warming her nose, with one tiny blackhead peeking out, reminding her that her beauty will never last.

Snow melts quickly on her hairs, causing her to freeze over, probably from not giving hell about not wearing a fleece coat. Her eyes scavenge for a sharpened weapon, with her remembering her thin blade. The knife, uncovered, lay inside her pocket, cutting into the skin of her thigh. She doesn’t once cry or wince in pain-stricken fear. This piercing sensation calms her, numbing away the pain, leaving only those scars.

Last edited by Imaginary Fluffy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason. Making everything perfect, is all. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Those Scars. [[open to first two]]   Those Scars.  [[open to first two]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

I was just walking into the forest, being bored like always. I wasn't cold though. Never was. My expensive, rich-kid clothes kept me warm always. I fix my beanie/hat so it covers my ears, but my light brown helmet hair still pokes out. Anyway, I was walking when I saw this girl from a distance. And from the looks of it, she had a knife. And she was cutting herself. Emo much? I thought to myself as I rushed over, alarmed. I ran over to the girl and cluutched her hand. I started to drag it away from her thigh. Holy crap, it was cut up pretty badly. I look at her. Snow dotted her clothes and hair, as it did to mine. I used all my will to keep grabbing onto my hand, and not letting her hurt herself. She was too young to be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Those Scars. [[open to first two]]   Those Scars.  [[open to first two]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm

As snow drifted slowly down the tree tops. I noticed a speack of red I looked at it closely. I got on my knees and looked at it closely.
You eyes are playing traicks with secounds the tiny speack was covered with freash snow. I stood up and scanned around my dark skin in stark contrast with the pale white snow and dark green leaves of pines. Suddenly a sense of horror washed over me.
It was like someone had knocked me in the chest with a stick of wood. Blood. I had seen blood looking aorund more I seen two people fuather in the distance running over there kicking up snow with each step I looked closely and the girl and guy. I look of saddnees passed my face. I looked at the girl with a look of blankness. Not judging, Not sad, Not pity.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Scars. [[open to first two]]   Those Scars.  [[open to first two]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Scars. [[open to first two]]
Page 1 of 1