Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New camper alert!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lortaku

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Robert walked up the hill and took a deep breath. It had been quite a trip getting here. He surveyed over the camp and saw campers running about. He had made it to Camp Half-Blood. The satyr who found him had given him quite an explanation already as to how this place worked. But he still just stood there and stared at the camp. Robert was eager to get started. Ever since he had gotten here, he had started feeling better and better, and now he was actually happy... He had forgotten about that emotion for quite some time, since his mother's death. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:11 pm

"You look kind of weird when you smile," A small tan boy sitting on the side of the hill said as he looked at the newcomer thoughtfully. It didn't seem like he had any malice in him when he said the words, it seemed more like an innocent statement.
"Are you new here?" the boy continued onwards, "You look new. Ummm... I'm Aeon Ananke!"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
lortaku

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am

"Uh, hey!" Said Robert somewhat startledly. He hadn't seen the boy on the side of the hill. After a slight pause, he remembered that he had forgotten something, "My name's Robert, nice to meet you!" The way he said it made it sound like a very generic and odd reply. Robert wasn't very familiar with talking to people.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am

"Cool name, Robert. Can I call you Bob?" Aeon pushed himself off the hill and walked over to Robert. He grinned at the other boy in front of him seemingly unaware of Robert's discomfort.
Before waiting for an answer to the previous question, Aeon suddenly shot into a totally different dialogue.
"Do you know what cabin you're in?" Aeon asked, a massive grin still plastered to his face, "I'm in Hermes, but it's not like I'm a son of Hermes or anything. Nah, I'm unclaimed! That means I don't know who my dad is. If you don't know who your god parent is, you're probably in there too. Do you know who your god parent is?"
Back to top Go down
lortaku

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 am

Robert felt like this Aeon person was pretty cool, albeit a bit...strange. He felt a bit odd around him. "I don't really mind being called Bob...I don't think anyone has called me that before though." He hesitated, then decided he would answer the second question, "Well, some steer or something that brought me here told me about this place, but I don't really know who my go-" He froze. He felt something weird. Robert then suddenly remembered something the satyr had told him. He slowly looked up. Above his head was a flaming symbol of a hammer and an axe. He had been claimed. He was a son of Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 am

"Wow..." Aeon stared at the flaming symbol above the new arrival, "So that's what a claiming looks like... Cool..."
"I guess this means you're umm... a son of Hephaestus," Aeon looked down and shuffled his feet a little. He seemed slightly nervous, maybe a little jealous, for a second, but only for a second. Bouncing back, he smiled at Robert once again, "you'd be in Cabin Nine then! That's the one that looks like a factory, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
lortaku

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 am

"...Thanks." Robert could only muster a quiet reply. He had somewhat been thinking over who his godly parent was, and kind of had been expecting this, but he was really surprised. After a few moments to absorb everything, Robert finally decided he should head directly over to his new cabin, to see his half-brothers/sisters. "Well, it was nice meeting you, I'll be headed to, uh...Cabin Nine now. Thanks." Inside, he was angry at himself for such a brainless reply, but no change in emotion showed on his face. Robert decided to prevent further embarrasment, he would just head over to Hephaestus Cabin. Maybe they were all like him. He quickly ran off for the distant, factory-looking cabin.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

"Right, bye. See you around Bob!" Aeon waved at Robert's shrinking silhouette, watching it disappear into the Hephaestus cabin.
Sighing, he walked off to the Hermes cabin.
Back to top Go down
missiemill

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am

Millie walked up the hill, wiping sweat from her forehead. Surveying the steep hill, she decided she was too tired to continue. That was when the twig snapped. Suddenly, a new burst of energy and she was there. She was later than most of the campers, it must be at least July. (sorry if its private, I'll delete this if it is)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm

@missiemill: you need an admin to look at your character and accept it first before you start role-playing. :]
Back to top Go down
missiemill

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 pm

(Oh right, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New camper alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New camper alert!   New camper alert! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New camper alert!
Page 1 of 1