Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

**New Demigod Alert!**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

**New Demigod Alert!** Empty
PostSubject: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:27 am

I ran up the hill. Jay was clopping franticly behind me, his face terror-strickin but I'm sure I didn't look any better. My jeans were scorched and dirt smudged my face. Jay's words rang in my ears. "Get past the tree, Stacia! You'll be safe-once you get PAST THE PINE TREE! don't stop! Don't look behind us!" 
it was too tempting.
I glanced behind me and just about had a heart attack. The thing was massive. "Whaaat-" "OH MY GODS YOU ARE AS STUBBORN AS-" Jay grumbled and tried to pull me. I froze to the spot though. That thing. It was huge. It couldn't be real. No. It wasn't possible. "Uhm I yonch chai" I looked confused and realized I'd just sounded super intelegent. "What is that?" "Empousa. Come on!" I swallowed and staggered up the hill. The...what did Jay call it? The "emmoosea" (was it?) darted up the hill after us. We weren't gonna Mae it. My gears in my incredibly intelegent brain turned. "Jay let me go." "What?" "Something. Dream. Yeah." I ripped my Aquafiena water out of my pocket and tore off the top. The words formed on my lips. I spat them out before I knew what I was saying. "pnév̱ma ti̱s thálassas!" I shouted. The water swirled  out of the bottle and wrapped around itself to form a blade which hardened into bronze. It glowed faintly. "Ha!" I shouted in victory. My head spun. I didn't know what to do exactly but my body didn't care-it did it for me, and before I knew what I was doing I darted down the hill. I don't know what I yelled but it ranged from either "AAAAGGGHHH!!!!" to "FOR NARNIA!!!" but I tore at the monster. It bared it's fangs. "No! Stacia!" Jay shouted. He stumbled to the top of the hill and waved his hands franticly. "Help! Help help!"
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:50 am

(*new alert* totally new to this forum)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 am

FYI I have already PMed the main mod my application thingy
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

I was walking out of the armory when I heard a voice crying for help. "What was that?" I asked myself. It's coming from Half-Blood Hill. I thought. I frantically ran to the top of the hill, dodging every camper and object in sight. I reached Thalia's Pine. Stunned at what I was seeing. "Empousā!" I scream. Quickly, I drew my sword, Xiphos. It was 50 - 60 centimeters long and colored in a glowing bronze. I sprung into action. Wielding my sword anyway I possibly could. Slash, thrust, cleave, hack. "Watch out!" I warned.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:44 pm

I saw a flash of bronze and suddenly there was someone new next to me. I heard "Watch out!" or maybe it was "RAAH!!" but I was pretty sure that was from Miss Ugly Face in front of me. She screached in anger that her easy kill had been disrupted. "Fools!" she lashed angrily out at the new girl next to me. I felt stupid, standing there doing nothing. I brought my sword splitting through the air and missed the ugly thing by a literal hair. She glared. "Give it up." she said sweetly in cheerleader voice. "I only want to save you a lot of rouble, that's all!" her voice was calming and reasuring but Jay was trembling. Poor goat-guy.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 pm

I'm sorry love, you cannot post until:

A: You get you character accepted

Plus you can't post twice in a row ;-)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm

...I did? I posted my form thingy to the mod person.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

I no but this doesn't count unless it has also been accepted :)
Sending and not waiting for acceptance is useless since in the end you oculdhave just not send it and started.

So wait to get Stacia accepted before continuing :)
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:58 pm

I guess that's okay I'm just bored and excited cuz I just finished the last Olympian.....sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **New Demigod Alert!**   **New Demigod Alert!** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**New Demigod Alert!**
Page 1 of 1