Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Intruder Alert [With Darren]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

Intruder Alert [With Darren] Empty
PostSubject: Intruder Alert [With Darren]   Intruder Alert [With Darren] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

David Blue -

After some minutes of continuous running, David started to get a little bit tired. But he was used to this. He was awed by how the trees moved and made a path for them. He realised that his apple was finished so he sighed threw the stick. And because of the mud, David's lower part of his pant got covered in mud. Then, when they stopped and Astoria asked if it was great here or not, David said,"It's amazing here. Battlefields are nothing compared to this." David liked battlefields but the sight of the forest was amazing. Astoria and the forest perfectly blended with each other. The smell of the trees seemed to fill David up with joy instead of the smell of blood in battlefields which filled David with anger. Astoria kept distracting David because Astoria looked more beautiful than the forest. And with Astoria laying on a rock she felt a little... Alurring. David gulped and sat on a rock beside Astoria. David felt as if his cheeks started to become red which happened to him very rarely. "How hard can it be to just talk?!" David thought. Then, he took up some courage and told Astoria while smiling a little,"So, um... Was your plan was to bring me here? If yes, I must say it was a great plan. You could even qualify for a daughter of Athena."

OOC - THIS IS MY BIGGEST RP POST UNTIL NOW! But full of poop, by the way XD
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

Intruder Alert [With Darren] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert [With Darren]   Intruder Alert [With Darren] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 pm

He seemed so tense and awkward, like he was afraid of saying the wrong things. And try she might, but she just couldn't figure out why. "You can finally relax, you know? And thanks for the compliment, but Athena's a little out there. You were stressed out, so I brought you to the best place in the world."

Astoria stared up into the huge expanse of blue. She'd grown up in the city, and stars had never been a sight. But camp had them, if you wanted to see them. Sure, sometimes it hurt, the way the gods treated them. But the benefits seemed pretty good, too.

Here she was, the most private place in the world, with a younger boy she'd met just minutes prior. It didn't matter that he would never find it- only a child of Demeter could. She smiled, then turned to the son of Ares. "So pray tell, who is David? I've done my secret, now it's your turn."
Back to top Go down

Intruder Alert [With Darren]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The CHB Forest-
Jump to: