Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Read it and weep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Ok, I am going to try something insane that I dont think has been tried in a while. ORGANISE A CAPTURE THE FLAG GAME!

Ok, so people, you need to find out who is in your cabin and figure out what team you want to be on, bu if I have to, I will balance out the teams. I will need the following information for cabin sign-ups:

Cabin:
# of Campers:
Team:

-------------
Red Team:
-Horme Cabin: 1 Camper
-Hypnos Cabin: 1 Camper
Blue Team:
-Nemesis Cabin: 2 Campers
-Hecate Cabin: 1 Camper
-Hera Cabin: ? Campers
-Titan Cabin: 2 Campers
-------------
Anyone who thinks they can help me figure this out and organise it better PM me

Last edited by Gazimu on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 am

It sounds like a lot of fun!
Though may I make a suggestion? Lets put a time limit on it. Say, the board is open for three days, and for all three of those days the flags must stay on their own lands. If not, the first post in the game could look like this:

I walked across the river, not getting wet because I was blessed by [god here]. Everyone tried to attack me, but I just ran away from them all, grabbed the flag, and ran back over the river. We won!

-_-; That wouldn't be so fun.
Once the three-day timing is up, the cabin counselors get together and calmly discuss who they think should win. If we did this, the Capture-the-Flag game would be focused more on the fight and plan to get to the flag than who won. : )

But I'll count up the active Hera members and post our numbers soon.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 am

Wow, nice idea, I think we should do that, so it is, no flag stealing days 1 and 2, but the third day its a fight for it, and anyone wo godmods without permission or just does a 1 post win, is ignored, because its a big forest and you should only be able to take a few steps at a time.
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Oohh, that sounds like fun! These are one of those days that I don't regret choosing to be a goddess.....I just both rue and lament it. But I'm still happy with it. Perhaps I could make some obstacles for the young campers?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm

maybe make traps in the water, that chiron will mysteriously 'forget' to tell the campers about.
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Kate's Charry's   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Cabin: Hecate
# of Campers: 1
Team: Blue

Cabin: Apollo
# of Campers: Unknown
Team: Red

Cabin: Athena
Team: Red

Cabin: Poseidon
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Katie, I need a camper number to put them in, so the teams will be balanced
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Hera's Cabin
After a count, there are about 35 campers staying in Hera. I counted all children of Titans, minor gods and goddess, and Hades. Please note that I did not count members that have been inactive for more than a few months. Also, the cabin most likely is not as big as 35 campers, because of people who may have moved into their own cabins or inactives who I may have missed. If I was to guess, our numbers may be closer to about 27.

Team: To be put in later.
I'll take a quick vote in the cabin and see if anyone has a preference. I'm going to post whatever team we're on sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Do You Want The Entire Cabino Or Just My Characters?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

the entire cabin, you need to make sure they agree.
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

OK, I had a grand total of ONE person contact me with what team they wanted to be on, and that one person wanted to be on the blue team. So sign Hera's cabin up for blue!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 am

Cabin: Titans Childs
#campers: 2
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Gaz, maybe you should just put down Hera's numbers as 27. That should be somewhere close to what our numbers are.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Max, some of those may have their own cabin, and I need a team.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Cool! Capture the Flag sounds like fun, but it looks like we're having some cabin issues. xD
Back to top Go down

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm assuming that Ares would be on red team, just seems right y'know? There's about 4 members with Ares demigods that have visited in the month of June.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:16 pm

I say we get all of the active users to post their signatures here so we can count all the demigods and demititans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read it and weep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read it and weep   Read it and weep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read it and weep
Page 1 of 1