Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Brandon whistled. No wonder this guy was this good. "Oh, wow. That's pretty damn impressive. By the way-I haven't gotten your name yet."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

"I am Shimoko," I say bowing again.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Brandon offered his hand. "Good to meet you." Then he turned to the guy who appeared to be in charge of recruiting. "Okay, I lasted a minute against a world-class fighter. I'm better with an axe. I can field strip an assault rifle in eight seconds flat, and I know how to to use one too. Plus, I've spent a fair amount of time studying military tactics, so I'll know good ways to set our squad up for any combat scenario. Am I in?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 pm

"23.7 seconds," I say to myself quietly. But I was far too polite to interrupt him to state this misinformation.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

OOC: Okay, personally I think if Leo could last around a minute against Shimoko, Brandon could too. Secondly, just saying it doesn't make sense for Brandon to get refused entry just because he lost to such a skilled martial artist. His other abilities haven't even been tested.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

I watched the rest of the fights. "Nobody told me it was no holds bared," I say quietly to myself. I might've tried a different tactic if I'd known. "Next time," I tell myself. Next time no holding back.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 am

OOC: I don't want him refused entry. It is not a test of time rather it is a test of skill. Leo lasted more than a minute in a swordfight where Leo was more concentratedly skilled.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:42 pm

"Nice job both of you" I say standing up. They are all skilled and I do need more people. "The next person do join is....both of you!" I shouted. "Be at the hill at dawn with all your equipment. Remember to pack lightly. Were going to New Jersey to hunt down a group of minotaurs." I say leaving them to themselves.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 pm

I sigh. My questions still weren't answered so I was not sure I wanted to join. But now that I had, even if it was accidental, it was my duty as a samurai to do my utmost.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 pm

"Hooah," Brandon said, collecting his guns and putting them back on his person. "Time to wrangle some steers in Jersey." He jogged out of the arena, but his mind was on his match against Shimoko as much as it was on the upcoming hunt. He didn't feel bad anymore for losing, considering that Shimoko was a real master, but nevertheless resolved to train hard. Imagining an opponent in front of him, Brandon shadowboxed as he left the arena.
OOC: Oh, Leo lasted in a swordfight not martial arts. K.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Before I left I went up to Shimoko and said, "Hey you needed to talk to me earlier?".
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:02 pm

"I wanted to ask you about this thing," I start, "what is it? what is the purpose? What are our duties?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 pm

I smiled as I left the arena. I was surprised to be leaving so soon. "Hope I get a chance to say good bye to Amber," I say to myself as I walk to my cabin to get my stuff. I was mentally going over a list of tools I could use for multiple purposes. "This is gonna be tough. I just hope it helps some."

Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

"Well the purpose is to take down the more important and dangerous monsters around the country so they don't get to Camp." I said. "If you don't like it you don't have to join" I say in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 am

"I shall join I was merely curious," I say, "I am ready to leave immediately."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 am

"Not yet sport. Get some rest and pack up before we leave. I don't know about you,but I love sleeping. Maybe I'm a child of Hypnos" I said walking out and laughing.

OOC: Topic will be made first thing in the morning at the hill. Or afternoon or night depending where you live.:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]   Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tryouts[Private only for monster hunters]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: