Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chilling ( Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 pm

" Purple and Turquoise, The only time I ever like seeing red is during sunsets, other then that I dislike it " I say
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm

I nod. I look up at the noon sun. Still high in the sky. I smile and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 am

I lay down next to him, wishing I had my Gucci Sunglasses, they were perfect for this weather. I sigh contentedly
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 am

I walked through the forest with my dog Naomi as I saw a sister of mine which I never have talked to before "Hey there um sorry I didn't catch your name. I am Vic, son of Aphrodite as you might have noticed already, who are you beautiful?" I said with my perfect smile. My dog started barking "Oh yea and this is my dog Naomi, she gets jealous when I talk to girls without introducing her." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to the dog, I smile remembering my old dog " I'm Kristen daughter of Aphrodite " I say shyly
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"Aww I think she likes you" I told the girl, then I sat down next to her and smiled. "Well Kristen, what are you doing at this time of day here in the forest?" I asked her interested.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I turn my attention to Naomi and start to pet her " I usually come out here to draw stuff and get away from the reek of Chanel" I say simply
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Haha Naomi doesn't like that smell either, that's why she won't come in with me in our cabin. But for an Aphrodite-girl that is very unusual, isn't it? And what are you drawing at the moment if I may ask? I asked her friendly, she seemed sweet but also very shy which was also unusual for an Aphrodite-kid. But Naomi seemed to love her so I immediately liked her too.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"And I'm Leo thanks for asking." I say from my laying position, "and what is wrong with unusual? strange people make the world a better place, or at the very least a more exciting one."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

I start to feel uneasy knowing I should have left out the Chanel bit " I prefer Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, and I was just drawing the trees nothing special " I say
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Oh Dolce & Gabbana? I see, I first thought that you didn't like perfumes at all. That would have been something new. I smiled at her. "Well for you it might be nothing special, but I can't draw at all, so can I look at your drawings?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm

I smile trying not to look irritated, I hated it when people just assumed something " I don't know.... " I say looking nervous
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

I noticed that she wasn't very comfortable did I do anything wrong I asked myself, well I turned my head to her a put my biggest smile on and asked her directly "Did I do something wrong? Or do I have something between my teeth? Or why are you so nervous?". In the meanwhile Naomi laid down next to Kristen.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

"What you did wrong was act in a sexist manner," I say, "you should never assume anything about a group of people as a whole unless that trait is what defines the group. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm

"And you are who?" I asked him. "I mean, I didn't do anything wrong, I just assumed that she didn't like perfumes unlike all the other Aphrodite-girls, and now see she likes perfumes, so that means all of them like it probably. Even if, I just talked about perfume, no big deal."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

"you don't listen either," I say, "I have already introduced myself. and you continue with your stereotyping. You cannot say all Aprhodite progeny like perfume unless you have met all of them. You cannot make assumptions, no matter how small, about a group of people. that gives way to fear, hate, and ostricisization."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

"Well I am sorry, I didn't catch your name. And don't be so tough on me, I didn't invent all of those stereotypes in the world, I mean most of them are at least a little bit true and well I live in the Aphrodite-cabin so I kinda know how they are? But I don't want to argue with you about something stupid like this. Peace?" I asked him and put my hand out, ready to shake his.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 pm

"It's Leo," I say. I shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Nice to meet you Leo, who is your god-parent? And this is my dog Naomi" she looked at me when she heard her name. "What are you doing here out in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

"Don't have one." I say, "And I am hanging out with Kristen. What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 am

"I was just walking with my dog around as I saw you guys here, so I decided to talk to you." I replied. "I didn't know that people were hanging out here."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 am

"A valid enough reason I suppose," I reply. Then I go silent and just continue to lay down beside Kristen. The sun had moved since I had started talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm

" So how long have you had Naomi " I ask sitting up. I rummage through my bag and pull out a vogue magazine, I start to flip pages absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

"Well I got her as a puppy three years ago." I said and looked at Naomi. "She is such a good girl and my love. I am sure she understands me too and she can get very very jealous if I am nicer to other people than to her." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:29 pm

" She's adorable, she reminds me of my old dog " I say taking out a marker and writing in the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling ( Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next