Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chilling ( Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Chilling ( Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:14 am

I sit down and take out my sketchbook and pencils, looking at the scenery. I unpack my paints and brushes and start to sketch the trees. I take out a baby blue colored pencil and start to fill in the sky. I look around, I felt like I was missing something.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Quiet as a ghost I sit down next to Kristen, a slight rustle of my chainmail is the only alert to my presence. "Feeling better?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I quickly close my sketchbook and put it on the ground beside me. " Yeah my ankle's feeling a lot better " I say. " Thanks for helping me " I say quietly, slightly embarrassed that I couldn't take care of myself.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm

"It was really no problem," I say, "I said I would protect you and I did, if not fully. I'm sure you would have done fine on your own though. What were you drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm

I start to put my paints and pencils away, placing them in their case from the lightest color to the darkest color, " the trees and sky" I say simply looking embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 pm

"There is no need to be embarrassed," I say to here, "you are a beautiful girl and a good artist."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

I Blush " aren't you an artist ?" I ask curiously.I take a small pencil sharpener out of my bag and start to sharpen my pencils, putting the shavings on the ground beside me.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hardly," I say, "I used to do some sculpting. And I know my way around a forge, but I am hardly an artist."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I stifle a laugh, tring not to be rude " sculpting is an interesting art" I say, remembering when I had tried to sculp, I giggle quietly, remembering the huge mess I had made.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

"It's hard is what it is," I say, "I don't know how michealangelo did it."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 pm

" he was a talented person, probably a demigod" I say quietly. I put my paints and pencils inside my bag and put the bag on the ground. I look at the trees and the sky
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm

"Or a regular human with superhuman devotion," I say to her, "devotion is the greatest barrier between the great people and the rest of us. We are all devoted to something and the measure of our devotion is how much we excel. What are you devoted to?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I laugh " makeup and fashion, more fashion then makeup though, I love putting on Fashion shows in our cabin, so much fun, So what are you devoted to ? " I ask
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:27 pm

"People mostly," I say, "My parents more than anyone else. Even in death I am more devoted to them then anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm

" I Didn't know my parents too well, but if I did I would probably be devoted to them, But I'm devoted to animals too" I say quietly
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'm devoted to you as well," I say to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 pm

" and I'm devoted to you too" I say blushing. I look at the trees and the sky smiling at how beautiful they look.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:11 pm

"I love your blush," I say to her grinning, "though you shouldn't get embarrased so much."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:14 pm

" thanks I guess, I know I shouldn't be embarrassed about things, but I can't help it " I say trying not to blush.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I smile and kiss her. "you have nothing to be embarrassed about," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:26 pm

I smile, " Yeah I guess your right, it's kind of a habit o guess, My mom blushed a lot too, so I probably got it from her" I say
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"I don't think Aphrodite gets embarassed," I chuckle. I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me. "It is fine though. You have nothing to get embarrassed about but you are kinda cute when you do get embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm

I try not to blush, " I guess your right, but I do get embarrassed about my artwork. I say quietly looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"You are a great artist," I say, "all you need is plenty of practice and praise to get your confidence up. Try drawing me."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:30 pm

I grimace " I don't think that's a good idea, I'm horrible at drawing portaits, the last portrait I drew was a gift to someone and a day later I found it in the trash" I say smiling wryly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling ( Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: