Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chilling ( Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

I smile at her. "There are other ways of telling me I'm ugly," I say jokingly as I wink at her. Then I give a small, deep laugh.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:43 pm

I laugh quietly " So are you a year rounder ? " I ask, I blush, realizing it was a stupid question. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and finger my Necklace.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"Not sure," I say, "This is my first year. I am not safe here or out there so the choices are pretty even. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:34 pm

" I'm a year rounder, in a way I'm kiind of stuck here, I don't have anywhere else to go " I say sadly, looking at the trees.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

"I know the feelling," I tell her, "took me two years of travelling to get here. I never knew a true home in all that time."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm

" I don't mind living at camp though, I think of it as my home " I say fingering my camp necklace, I rest my head lightly on Leo's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"home is where the heart is," I say, "or at least that is what they say. Where is your heart Kristen?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:22 pm

" I don't know anymore,I used to know but I'm not sure anymore " I say uncertaintly.
"where is your heart" I ask
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:30 pm

"My heart is in the people I care about," i say, "I live my life for other people. It is why I attacked the center in a what-should-have-been-suicide mission, so that other people wouldn't have to and so I wouldn't hurt anyone with some of my more... friendly fire weaponry. I life for what I am devoted to. Everyone does. My devotion lies with other people more than myself. Having gods try to kill you can really put things in perspective like that."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm

I sigh " your so brave and everything, I could never go behind Enemy lines, even for my friends, I guess I'm a pretty selfish person " I say looking upset.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 pm

"You are not selfish merely timid. It is not allyour fault that you are. You can overcome it though. And just because I am brave in combat doesn't mean I am brave in other areas, or selfless." I say comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 pm

" still, everybody else was fighting giants and all those big monsters, and the only things that I got to were stupid Draecenas and hellhounds, I probably looked like an idiot" I say
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

"Stop with the self pity," I say, "The blushing and embarassment is cute but self pity doesn't suit you at all." I smile at her and kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 pm

" I guess I should stop sulking..... But still I'm just saying I looked like an idiot, personally I'd rather apply makeup and draw then fight" I say
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

"Then just do that," I say to her, "or do other things that you like. Everyone has the ability to help the world, even in minor ways."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 pm

" I can't just play around with Masacara while everyone else is fighting, Everyone would day that I'm scared or something " I say simply
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm

"As confuscious said 'to lead untrained people to war is to throw them away'. It is not cowardice but self-preservation. It would be cowardice to have ability that you choose not to utilize. It is not cowardice to not utilize skill you do not have." I say to her trying to be comforting rather than insulting.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 pm

" so technically your saying that I can't fight and should stay away from all the fighting, just because I'm not good at fighting now dosen't mean I won't get better " I say trying not to get angry
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 pm

"I knew I failed at that," I say, "I was trying to be comforting but I'm not very good at that... I came across as insulting didn't I. That's what I was trying to avoid. I'm not saying that at all. I just want you to feel better."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

" it's fine, But I'm still going to fight when Kronos attacks again, I'll just train harder" I say. I kiss him and start to blush. I quickly look away and stare at the ground.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:05 pm

"Try to stay out of trouble," I say. I smile at her and lean forward to kiss her. "and you really are cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

I frown " I hate it when I blush, it is not flattering on my face, it make me look like a tomato" I say fingering my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 pm

"Bad simile," I say, "It is too light and not red enough to be at all like a tomato. More like the clouds in a sunset. That light but deep shade of red."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 pm

I frown " You sound like a poet, red to me is the color of tomato and it's my least favorite color" I say grimacing.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

"It's also the colour of apples, sunsets, and pomegranates." I say, "it is my favorite colour. It is a bold colour, a powerful one. So if red isn't a top what is your favorite colour?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling ( Open)    Just Chilling ( Open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling ( Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next