Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Is this a good idea?

Go down 
+5
maddie ☹
Zan
albatross
dean
Kendall
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Is this a good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm

I was thinking of making a story about a Poltergeist (A ghost who makes noise to make itself known and can possess human bodies) that possesses a human girls body while she is asleep in search of a normal life. The ghost falls in love with a human boy at school but can't keep the secret that she's a Poltergeist.

Does it sound good?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Yes :) That's all I have to say xD
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I think that sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Eh. I don't care for ghostie stories...but that's just me. Otherwise it sounds pretty good. AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PM ME. <44
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Eh, I don't really like the fact that she falls in love with someone. Maybe, the boy reminds her of her past life and something cheesy along those lines, but I say a no for just plain falling in love.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

It sounds interesting. Does the ghost possess the same girl every night? And if so, what was or is her relationship with her?
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Tomasthegreen

Tomasthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 pm

That sounds really cool! :D ;)
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 am

It really is interesting and kinda weird and I HAVE 500 POST MY BIG THREE CHARRI WILL COME SOON MUAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good idea?   Is this a good idea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good idea?
Page 1 of 1