Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } Empty
PostSubject: No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }   No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Jacob walked around the lake, he'd done this many many times since he had let Taylor have Trin's last mintues. He with all his heart wished she had recovered, but his mind knew without a doubt she was gone. He's friend gone. He didn't even look the peir. He would look his eyes on the trees or sand when he walked by. Avoiding the peir all together really. His dark olive eyes looked sad and clouded.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }   No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 pm

I was just sitting in a tall tree looking down at the lake and such. I sigh softly to myself. As I look down, I suprisingly see a boy. Weird. The lake is pretty much deserted around this time, except for lovey-dovey couples. Blecch. And this kid was alone. I slowly climb down the big tree, barely being audible. I sneak up behind the boy and tap him on the shoulder. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }   No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Jake felt someone tap he sholder and looked around back down at her, "Oh Hey" He said with a slight but frouced smile. He brushed dirty blond hair from his olive eyes. Looking around he sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }   No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I cock my head. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned. I was curious. Is that a problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }   No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Air. {Privite for {USERNAME} }
Page 1 of 1