Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where did you get YOUR username from?

Go down 
+7
Katie Firebird
Kendall
Nico
Sonic
Banana
tethys
Ninja Poet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Where did you get YOUR username from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I remember some dude posting this on a different site I was on, and I wanted to bring it here. If it's been done before, then sorry, but I swear, I've thought of this myself (with the help of memories.) So, the question is simple. Where did you get the idea for your username from? Please feel free to post here multiple times with different usernames you have... ^_^
--Ninja Poet (Rufus)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:08 pm

When I was first joining, since it was a Percy Jackson site, I thought I should name myself after a Greek goddess or something. So, I'm looking around here, trying to pick a goddess, and I see Tethys. I see she's a sea titanide, so I'm thinking 'that's perfect!' since I love the ocean. :]
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 am

Supposed to be 'mommy's little rebel' that I would regester myself. But ended up as deathkid, because I'm slightly anti social. And my friends call me kid or Death cause I don't fear much and I do life threatening things always, so The name Death beginsXD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:09 am

Life threatening things ... that reminds me of my friend, Maria. xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 am

Like, I'm not scared of roaches, snakes and I think tigers are coolXD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 am

Yup. Sounds a whole lot like her ... xD
I remember at her birthday party, she was trying to catch bees with a butterfly net ... o.o
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:28 pm

The name The Passenger came from this little ditty here--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nAON-MwUPY
It's an amazing song, right?
Also, I ride the bus a lot... and trains... If I could, I would ride and ride anywhere just to sit on a train...
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

my username is from Sonic the Hedgehog.It was orginally sonicrider555 but i changed it to Sonic:Prince of Death because of my whole your worst nightmare thing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm

My first username: Nico_di_Angelo. This name came from my favorite Percy Jackson character, Nico di Angelo. The _'s were because I didn't know you could have spaces in your username. That was new to me.

Second username: Nico di Angelo. I discovered the option to have spaces in your name.

Third username: Nico. I shortened my name. I picked Nico because that's what people call/ed me.

Fourth username: Allison. Allison is my real name, and so I used it briefly. Still, I got tired and switched back.

Fifth and current username: Nico. See reasons stated above.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

I got it as a nickname Moo gave me...
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm

(I think Kendall sounds better o.o)

First Registered as Katie Firebird,

My brother came up with Firebird after our first registry to an old CHB even though he made me his 'brother' -.- Aannnyyywwwaaayyysss We were playing the whole sibling thing again. He registered as Jake Firebird and just to tick him off I actually used my real name and his last name cause it's cool like ^^ TaDa! Katie Firebird,

Then as everyone saw me and knew who I was I shortened it to Katie mainly for convenience...
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

My name comes from.... I think I've heard it first in an anime and I was all like " Oh my god, Yume sounds so cool for a character name!" and I took it for my fanfic character (a fanfic based on PJO) and then I searched for a PJO rp site, and ended up here. And after, I kept changing my username (at first, it was a game, and no one would reconize me) but after, it went with my favourite character from manga. And now, I'm back to Yume.

- I used to be named Axel, catear, and others, the most recent is Yusei... You got the thing right? xD
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 am

You were Axel for a while when I joined. I REMEMBER.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:07 am

My name is always Inaniloquist, and I don't plan on changing it ever! XD
Errr, its really just a cool word I found. I think it's a combination of the words inane and loquatious or something, so it basically means I talk about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

Oh Inan. Ha ha. One who talks about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 am

Hey, I have the title Nico, YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT? XD
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Birthday Cake - I just finished watching Cake Boss and there was this groovy birthday cake.

Music - I like music, that's legit.

(iambringingbackgroovyandlegit,suckit)
Back to top Go down
Daedalus

Daedalus

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Daedalus, because I love architect, and the guy is awesome? :D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:39 pm

ALSO.

Koalas are very cute. And Koala starts with a "K." So...
Also Kdog107

K is my favorite letter and dogs are my (used to be) favorite animal. 107 ... 10 was my lucky number back then (Now it's 31) so I just added a 7 after it.

:P
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Complicated K-Bear.

And oh yes, Inan. The fight is coming on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you get YOUR username from?   Where did you get YOUR username from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you get YOUR username from?
Page 1 of 1