Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) Empty
PostSubject: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Arriving on the beach, I look at the calm ocean. I took a breath, closing my eyes. I was calm.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Maria, panting, joined her fellow cabin mates. She was freaked out, but she took a deep breath and shook it off. This was serious. It could be a matter of life or death. She smiled, trying not to be scared.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:44 pm

" It's fine to be scared, you know? I am. I am affraid of dying.. or see people dying" I walk into the water. It was cold. " Great. Maria, come. You need to start first."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Death. When she said that, an icy feeling shot up Maria's spine. She would protect everyone on her side. She wouldn't see a camper die. The pressure was on her; it was time to start. She waded into the lake, took a breath, and closed her eyes. A feeling stirred up inside her, and finally she opened her eyes. There was a fairly large whirlpool. She grinned. I've got this, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:50 pm

" Great. It's perfect, Maria." I made water raise in the air With one Movement of my right hand. I closed my hand and it became icy spike. I start making them fly around, dangerously.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:51 pm

She took a deep breath. She still concentrated on the hurricane, but the whirlpool gradually became easier to control. She relaxed a little. With confidence, she brushed her hair aside and grinned.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

I ran back onto the beach. I say, "I'm here. Don't fear." I stop and relax for oh about two seconds. I start concentrating on the water.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:54 pm

I tried to evaporate some water. It worked. I made some go up in the air. I wanted it to rain. The spike flying du to the ortation of my whrist, I made te evaporated water flying with the icy spike. Soon, it started to rain. The rain was getting stronger and stronger by the only fact of my mind. Then I saw Takeo arriving. " What do you see this time, Tak?" I asked, still concentrating on the water

" I don't see a thing for now! Concentrate, Yu!" I yelled back. I didn'T want her to kill someone with an icy spike becuase of me.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:59 pm

The hurricane was going well. Not just well; amazing. Maria swelled with pride. She was sure Poseidon would be proud. She helped the whirlpool gain speed a bit. It really was starting to take the shape of a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Shelbie concentrated on the water. She made it swirl around. Finally She was making the waves 3 times bigger. She could do more. Shelbie said, "Everyone step back. I'm going to make the waves even bigger, but I'll need the wind." She stepped back and concentrated even more.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

" Shelbie, try doing something like big wave!" I yelled over the noise. The ice spike were still spinning. " Takeo, get in the forest, or you'll get wet!" The rain arrived on us. We were only us, the girl. we were three. We would succeed. " Shelbie, we will do with it! It doesn't mather. But tell me when to help you with the wind! I warned her.

I was scared for Shelbie, yu and Maria. I got into the forest. Other images flew in my head. " DO FAST!" I yelled from my position.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Maria took a step or 2 back. Fear welled, deep in her chest, nearly nonexistent because now she was now filled with pride. She relaxed a bit, letting some others do the work. She collapsed to the ground, realizing how much energy this was really taking. Not giving up, she got back up. She forced the hurricane to become larger.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

" Maria! If you are out of energy, go to Takeo! He'll help you! We will be fine, you'Ve done a great job!" I yelled to her. She looked exhausted. I forced myself to help her doing the whirlpool. I was stronger. I could use my energy longer.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I tried my best to make the biggest wave I had. I yelled, "Yume, I think I need the wind now!" The wave was nearly twice as big as the last one. I keep my concentration.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm

" Ok" I brought another part of wind to her " Can you control it?" I yelled at shelbie.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm

"I don't know! Maybe." Shelbie said. She tried another wave this time it was huge. She gulped. She was running out of energy. Shelbie willed the wind and the wave to meet each other. The first of the hurricane had started. Shelbie said, "We still need more."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm

OOC: I'm kind of sad. I'm going to kill her. Someone bring her to the infirmary or something Dx

She knew that she was out of energy, but she continued. She knew that the hurricane had to work, or it could mean death. Maria used her last ounce of energy to strengthen the hurricane. It was all too much, and she fainted. On the ground, a sharp rock cut through her back.

Last edited by Tethys on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

"MARIA!!!" Shelbie yelled at her sister. She lost concentration and hoped Yume would make what we hurricane we had survive. Shelbie picked Maria up and jogged to the infirmary. She was trying her best to fight back tears.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: By the way, a rock cut her when she fell, too. Can you make the topic?

Last edited by Tethys on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:31 pm

The hurricane got bigger as I stepped up and used my magic. "Sorry I was late Yume I was practicing making a small hurricane by myself" I said using my right hand for wind and the other for water. My eyes glowed purple and I put more magic into it. The magic made my hair fly up and I felt a surge of energy through my veins.Seeing My sister fall I was going to save her, but I wasn't going to risk everyone's live for one. I thought of how Alex was doing. I missed her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

~Made topic Tethys.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

OOC: So is it over?
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 am

I was happy Leo arrived.. And sad. Tears start rolling down my eyes. I knew Maria was gone. I continu controlling the hurricane. But now, I was only doing the rain, the whirlpool and the icy spike.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Rose arrived, she'd held a lot of monsters off whilst the rest of the Cabin got the hurricane ready. She looked and blinked away a tear, if she were to help she would die. With certainty, she was already light-headed from the severe loss of blood. This would push her over the edge. She opened her palms and helped Yume. Slowly cuts and wounds appeared on her arms as blood trickled out.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Energy started to drain from my body and I squat down. "I knew I used to much energy"I thought to myself. I regained some from to water and I stood back up still working on the hurricane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)   No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one get near here. Poseidon kids are making a Hurricane! (join if you have a poseidon kid!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next