Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) Empty
PostSubject: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 am

"I walked to the beach in my bathing suit and a A-Shirt and set up the court. I use the water to dig up the lines of a court and just waited for Kylee. "Okay all set."
-----------------------------------
Rules:
1. 2 to 5 players
2. You get out if the water ball splashes you before you hit to the other player or if it passes you out of the play area
3. Poseidon kids use their powers, Hecate kids use their magic
4. No other magic or water manipulation to control the ball
5. Last one standing, Wins.
And for all of you smart alec's out there, 'No duh' or 'Obviously'
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:29 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee came out at the beach in some clothes that could get wet, but she also had a bikini underneath. She spotted her half brother and walke towards him. "Okay I'm ready to kick your butt." Kylee said confidently. She was very good at her water skills, she used them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I went to my part of the court. "In your dreams, Sis." I got some water from the ocean and form a ball that I started spinning it on my finger. I threw it up in the air... "Think fast!" and hit towards Kylee. "HIYA!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled at the challenge. She caught the waterbal easily and stood there watching it move. Kylee spun it around and threw it at Scott's feet. Please don't catch it, please don't! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

I caught the ball with ease. "Okay, time out." I walked over my half-sis. "Remember, I said it's like tennis but you're rackets are you're powers and you don't let it hit the ground. You don't catch it. If you catch, doesn't matter if it splashes or not, it's an automatic splash since a pure water." I told her. I walked back to my part of the court and served it again. "Don't catch it, hit with your power."
------------------------
You should put Kimmy in this topic, she is a Hecate kid.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "Oh my bad." she said shrugging of her mistake. "It' s my first time give ma a break." Kylee said rolling her eyes. She smiled and hit the waterball with ease. Only two people, not much fun.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy walked along the beach barefoot. Her purple toenails glittered in the sun as she walked. Kimmy' s purple eyes found two people playing with water. It looekd fun, but Kimmy didn't know if she could play as well.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 am

I was hitting the ball back in forth between my sister when she said this was boring between to people. "I don't see anyone else around." I saw Kimmy, an Hecate girl, and got splashed with the ball. "Okay, how about we ask her to play?" I pointed to Kimmy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded and slapped the water back at Scott. "Hey Kimmy do you wanna play? It's just like tennies, cept... water." she said smiling.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy looked up and smiled. "Okay." she replied and stepped onto the court. "I'm ready." Kimmy said with a smile. She watched as Kylee served the ball and hit it towards her. Kimmy slapped it back at Scott.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I caught the ball between my hands without touching it. "How about we make this from a 2-person rectangular court to a 3-person triangular court so their is equal space." I started pulling the water toward us and it wash the court away. I used my powers to make a new court. "Okay let's play." Kimmy's name appeared up on the score board with the magic font, like Kylee's and mine have a water font. I restarted the game with a new ball and threw it to Kylee.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and nodded. She hit the ball back to Kimmy lightly. She didn't want to go hard on her quite yet.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy got into her position, ready as she could be. She hit the ball back at Kylee to watch it go to Scott. Kimmy hoped she wouldn't make a fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 am

The ball came back to me and I hit the ball back at Kylee. "This is a 'V' form. Me to Kylee to Kimmy back Kylee back to me." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:25 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded and said, "Okay." She hit the ball to Kimmy and watched as she hit it back. Kylee hit it to Scoot and waited for the return hit.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

I was distracted long enough for the waterball to hit me and splash me. "I guess i'm out. You no how to make the two player court?" I ask my half sister. "Or do you need me to make it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)   Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterball! (Open to all Poseidon and Hecate kids)
Page 1 of 1