Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Children of Poseidon

Go down 
+19
Yolonda
Angel
Dusk
Zan
Poseidonrules
Telamon
Lily Kardon
Michiru Kaioh
Kendall
Yume
Lightning
Azn
Norm Normal
Matt streak
Questionare♣
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

The Children of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:12 pm

I sit cross-legged on my bed, chin resting on my fist, gazing into space. A breeze rolls in from one of the open windows, and I shiver. I take Drane's horse and watch it gallop around my palm.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:13 pm

I knock on the cabin door, looking for Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:17 pm

I yell, "come in!" and quickly place the horse on my side table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:18 pm

I walk in and Andromeda place her horse automaton on her side table. "Hey," I say. "I was wondering if you wanted to come and swim in the lake with me."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:20 pm

I smirk. "Sure," I say. "How bout a race?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:21 pm

"Where?" I ask. "In the water, or a race to the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:23 pm

"In the water, of course," I say, laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'll race you," I say. "Although it won't be much of a competition!" I laugh a bit and then take off out the door. "Catch me if you can!" I yell over my shoulder.

OOC: Do you wanna post first in the lake, or should I do that?
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm

I laugh and run after her.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm

I come in my cabin and pull out my Daedalus laptop, sitting cross-legged with it on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:59 pm

I finish up on my diary and shut the laptop. I head off towards the arena, looking for some people to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I knock on the door to the Poseidon cabin. No one answers. "Anyone there?" I ask. Still no answer. I walk back to the Zeus cabin hoping to find something there. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 pm

I hear my "sister" knocking on the door. I try to get up but I'm too lazy. I open up my magic journal and turn to page like 1,000,000. Immediately my pen starts writing words. I grab my phone and see if I got any e-mails. There's one from Maris. It says, Where are you? I didn't see you at lunch and you didn't answer the door. I want you to help build the new cabins with me. - Maris. I grin. I grab my journal, glad that it finished writing. I turn to page 1 and start reading. Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 pm

I wait at the door with Maris, and the door doesnt open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:22 pm

I walk into the cabin door. Hmm. this is my new cabin... I settle in and start unpacking. It takes a while. When im done, i sleep on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:00 am

I knock on the door loudly. "Wake up sleepyhead!" I yell. Lilius opens the door and lets us in. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 am

I open the door and let Maris and her friend in. "I got the e-mail." I say "Who's your friend?" I ask. Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am

I open an eyelid. So noisy.

"What the...?"

I see a girl i never saw before walk into the cabin. I put on the earphones to my ipod touch and crank up the volume. I turn the other way and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 pm

I look around the cabin. "This is Cairee." I say. "So, you guys ready to help build the new cabins?" Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

I wave at her sister. "Hi!" I say, smileing.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 am

"Hi!" I say. "I was just about to head over to the construction site. Any of you want to come?" Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:38 pm

I sigh.

"Hmm.. I guess so. I should be helpful if i want to freeload in this camp for the summer."

I stand up and stretch. Yawning, I change my clothes and walk out the door, toward the construction site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

I come in and look around my new bedroom. I'm the only one there besides a couple people I don't know. I'm too nervous to talk to them. I go over to a empty bunk bed
OOC:I call the top one!!!!
BIC:and start unpacking my things. I put up posters of horses, and pictures of me and stuff like that. Then I sigh and go to the barn. Maybe I can ride.

Last edited by X_E_F_X on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:53 pm

"How about we go over as soon as I finish my book." I say. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm

"Ok! Wait, how much of the book is left?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Children of Poseidon   The Children of Poseidon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Children of Poseidon
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next