Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just sitting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Just sitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am

I couldn't help but blurt out my thoughts . " Three Days Grace is AMAZING! And I deffinatly can't disagree. He is super cute."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am

I laugh at them both. "Never Heard of them." I shrug. "I'm more of a country music type of girl." I say sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 am

Shock must have crossed my face . "Never ? As in ...Never ever? Woahh . " I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am

"Yuck! Punk is the music I listen to."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am

"Yep, They sound like a Rock band." I smiled. "I've never listened to rock... Except when the guy i liked sent me a screamo song... That was scary!" I say, thinking of Zak, He was dead now. He died trying to protect me, He told me that even though I wasn't his girlfriend he had to protect me. He also told me he had died in battle, which would make his dad proud.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 am

"I like a mix of music, but screamo and country rarely make into that mix." I smiled, grateful to the gods that I had started talking to these girls. They both seemed really cool .
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am

"Just country for me." I laugh, "I haven't listened to screamo sence Zak." I said.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am

"Mhmm . Zak . Tell me about him. Is he a camper here?" I asked . Hoping I wasn't prying into her personal life.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am

"I think he was an Ares Camper. He died trying to protect me and my dad." I said. "He was a good friend, Even asked me out twice, but my stepmmom didn't approve so I had to say no... And then i started going out with... James." I said Forceing the word James out. It had so much pain behind it.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am

OCC: wrong color sorry!
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am

"That's horrible . It was very brave of him to sacrifice himself for you and your father.
Now who is James?"

OCC: It's all good :)

Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am

"James, is the owner of my Jacket. I used to think he was mortal, but now, I'm starting to think different. He loved me, I loved him. He is my true love." I said, thinking i sounded like I was a hallamark card. The Tears started to flow, I wiped them away with the sleve of his Jacker.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am

'That is really sweet." I wrap my arms around this girl and attempt to wrap my brain around the fact that I seem like the only one who hasn't found someone to love. "Why are you starting to think he isn't mortal? Like a demi-god? Or something else?"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am

"Demigod. But if I think he is its only a matter of time before the monsters do too!" I said through my tears.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am

"Don't worry . It will be okay . There are plenty of protectors around the schools." I tried to keep my voice level, hopefully I was calming her down. An idea sparked in my mind and I said quickly "A quest . Maybe you could get a quest and go get him. " I sat thinking for a moment . "Of course, you would have to know 100% that he is a demi-god."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am

"Well, He is good with Wires and such. I'm thinking Hepefestus Occ:Did i spell that right? BIC: And he always carried A kinfe with him." I said. "And If I did Get A quest would you come with?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am

OCC: I think its Hephaestus
"Oh that would make sense . And yes. Of course I would . " I replied with confidence radiating through my voice. " We should probably head back to the cabin. The Harpies may come soon & discover we are out after curfew. You could ask tomorrow about a quest."
OCC: I gotta go . Bye (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting   Just sitting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sitting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2