Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newly Claimed, Penny.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Newly Claimed, Penny. Empty
PostSubject: Newly Claimed, Penny.   Newly Claimed, Penny. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:41 am

I walk into the Athena Cabin. My new cabin. I look around at the blue prints, weapons, and all the books. This was my kind of cabin. I look for the Cabin Leader. What was her name? Lily? no, it was Liliana. I look for someone who looked worthy enough to be a cabin leader. I didn't see anyone. I also didn't see Jen. This wasn't fun, I didn't know anyone else besides Jen in this cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed, Penny.   Newly Claimed, Penny. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 pm

The door was closed to Liliana's room and she had the window wide open, letting the sun shine through. A girl with blonde hair and round glasses sat cross-legged on a very comfy-looking bed and she had her nose buried in Tale of Two Cities, only a few pages to go. When Liliana was finally done with the book, she opened her door and smiled, feeling the cool gust of wind that came in from the open door. "Anything happen while I was gone?" She announced, the campers looking at her with their grey eyes.

Liliana had green eyes at birth, but they then grew grey over time. Now she was 14, a Freshman in high school and she was reading at majorly advanced college level. Her room was surprisingly neat, all her thick books in her maple wood bookshelf. She had her bed made and beautiful white curtains draping over her window. Beanbags were scattered around the room along with a few discarded books on them. This obviously was the Cabin leaders room.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed, Penny.   Newly Claimed, Penny. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 am

I walk up to her. Couls she be the cabin leader? Obviously. I say, "You're Liliana right? I'm Penelope Axa. You can call me Penny though. I just got claimed."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed, Penny.   Newly Claimed, Penny. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 am

Behing Liliana, our cabin leader, I waved to the new girl and walked up to her holding out my hand for her to shake. "Hey, I'm Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena, as you might already know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed, Penny.   Newly Claimed, Penny. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly Claimed, Penny.
Page 1 of 1