Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Penny's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Name: Penelope Elizabeth Ardea
Nickname: Penny
Age/birthday: 13 as of March 21st 2010
Years in camp: 1st
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: James Maxwell
Physical appearance: Blond shoulder length hair, Grey eyes, 5'9, Braces, Her weight hovers around the 130 range, She has pale skin, she also has a slight southern accent. She Loves her Jeans and her Camp half blood tee, Normally she wears her mortal boyfriends blue aeropostale jacket over her clothes
Personality: Very Smart, but she can be clueless at times. Nice, but doesn't trust anyone due to things that happened earlier in her life. Shy but once you get to know her she kind of lets her guard down to her family and her Very-Very-Very close friends, because once her dad died she had to live by herself and she learned her best friend's mom was the one who killed him.
Pets: None
Weapons: 18" Dagger, she is very impressive with her dagger, she has natural skill and talent!
Talents: Absorbs things like a sponge Example: She can remember pretty much anything except for things taught in school. She is a pretty good fighter with any weapon
Other: Her Dad died a few months before she came to camp due to a run in with a hydra, which made her conceal herself. She tries not to talk about the incident but if it ever comes up she is as plain as day about it.

Last edited by PennyArdea on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

More stuff like weight and be discriptive. What does she usually wear? Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Ohh. Okay! Thanks, Even when I'm writing stories I have issues with description! I'm going to change it now!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:38 pm

It's a nice start, but more of like an outline. The hair, great detail! Height, eyes, and the fact she has braces, also a plus! But, there are other things that people have, right? Like, her skin color/race? Is she African, American, Canadian, Korean, etc? And if so, is she tan, pale, etc? Her weight is also important. Maybe you can say slim, and give a good estimate on her weight, and how body is built, i.e., an hourglass figure.

She doesn't trust anyone, yet she lets her guard down? That doesn't really make since. Maybe for family and uber closer friends, she trusts them a tad. But since she doesn't trust people, letting her guard down if you somewhat know her doesn't add up. Also, it says something happened to make her like this. Explain what, please. On what stuff is she clueless at? Because, if she's just uber smart and can be randomly, well, stupid, that makes no sense.

For dagger, what type? Like iron, celestial bronze, golden, silver, lead, etc. Also, you might want to add on how she is with the dagger. Novice, average, or expert with the dagger?

When you say she absorbs things, do you mean remembers them easily? Like, if someone says their middle name, in a year she'll remember it? Put more detail on that. Also, a child of Athena must have more brain power! I bet you could come up with other talents Penny would have that don't make her a Mary-Stu.

Her dad dead---try elaborating on how that makes her feel around the situation.

~Your fellow Awesomeness, Moo~
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay! Just updated it!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Better, but it's her first year so she wouldn't have almost the same skill as Annabeth.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Better, but why doesn't she trust people easily?
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 pm

1st of all, I changed the Annabeth thing. 2nd of all just tell me if i need to add in anything (or take away) anything else!
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am

Yay! Thank you! :D
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

NP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penny's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Characters   Penny's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: