Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Penny's Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

"Okay!" I said Smiling, I started to mess with my ultra matted hair.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

"This is obviously the big house. Chiron's office is there, and there is Dionysus' office." I said pointing. "Upstairs is the guest bedroom, above is the attic. Down there is the basement."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 pm

I Nodded. "Can they tell me who my parent is?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm

"No. Your parent chooses you." I said, emphasizing chooses.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

""Oh. How long will that take?" I asked. I was finally getting to know who my mom was and I needed it to be fast.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I thought then shrugged. "My name's Cadil, yours?"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:59 pm

"Penny." I replied. I hated my full name, It sounded very old-timey.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 am

"Im Ollie!" I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 am

I turned around and saw that boy from earlier. "Oh, Hi. Nice to meet you!" I said Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 pm

"Same." I stand over by Cadil.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:38 pm

"And I'm Kathleen. But call me Kat." Kat said smiling. Her eyes were bright and she smelled a little of alchohol. She had a purple leather string tied around her head and a big feathery necklace with beads and whatnot hanging off it. Her shirt was a tigh-fitting Abercrombie long-sleeve with a moose in the corner. And she was wearing baggy sweatpants sinched at the ankles with her regular Osiris hightops with the neon pink and green laces. ANd her Kid Cudi glasses. "My dad is Dionysus. Mr. D. He's a bit of a butthead. Watch out for him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 pm

I laugh. "Hey, Kat." I put my arm around her shoulders. "My dad's Zeus. Just ta put that out there."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 pm

"Its Great to Meet you both!" I said. "As Mentioned before I am Penny, Penny Ardea." I Picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. It felt normal to have my bag on my shoulder, It had been my life the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I smile at Penny. "Looks like an Athena kid."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 pm

"That would be so amazing!" I gushed."Athena is My absolute favorite goddess that we talk about in school! I even played her in a school play!" I wondered if she was my mom, That would be AMAZING! I sat there for a few seconds imagining me with a goddess for my mom, it seemed impossible but was it?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:06 pm

I roll my eyes. "Yep. Athena. Whaddya guys think?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Grey eyes, long blonde hair. She's got the trait's of Athena." Then I contemplated a moment. "How about we call you Dea. Like from your last name Ardea. Since you don't like Penny." I said.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:58 pm

"I love that! None of my friends back home ever thought of anything but Penny. My full name is Penelope Elizabeth Ardea. Everyone would make fun of me, Calling me Bad Penny Or unlucky Penny. Dea is Perfect!" I said, turning on my motor mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 pm

I was walking when I see a buch of people by the big house. Must be a new camper, I walk over to chec k it out. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 pm

I turn around and see a girl walking towards us. "Oh, hi! I'm a new Camper, My name is..." I was confused on what to day, Dea, or Penny. Pick and choose, I told my self.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:16 pm

"Um, you forgot your name?" I laugh. "I'm just joking. I'm Ivy." I say.
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

"Nice, to Meet you. I'm Penelope Ardea, Dea for short." I said, smiling, I would have to get used to my new nickname!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:20 pm

"Hey Dea. So you find out who your parent is yet? You look like an Athena child."
Back to top Go down
PennyArdea

PennyArdea

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 pm

"No, But Thats what I'm beginning to think I am!" I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:33 pm

"Wouldn't be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penny's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penny's Arrival   Penny's Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penny's Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: