Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lord, Have Mercy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 am

Annoyed like hell Stark was sitting on the floor cleaning up. He'd stabbed a camper who annoyed him and had gotten in trouble for it so now he was stuck cleaning the floors of the Arts & Crafts building.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 am

I walk into the Arts and Crafts tent nonchalantly. I was just walking through, seeing what goes on. Just kidding. I was looking for Cody. As I was walking, I almost tripped over a kid scrabbing the floors. "Sorry," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 am

Annoyed sharp thorns shot out through the floor board heading for the annoy little kid as he stood up clearly irritated.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 am

~Cole is 16! XD

I step back seeing the thorns. "Whoa," I mumbled. Then I looked up at the kid's face. He seemed strangely familiar. I couldnt put my finger on it...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am

~James is 18 XD

James looked up and then stood up straight reaching 6'3''. He wasn't pleased with who he saw, "Hello Cole," he snapped as the thorns disappeared and appeared again near Stark ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 am

That's who he was. My cabinmate and half-brother, James Stark. "Hey Stark," I said carefully. I snuck a look down at the thorns. "Um, I know you wanna kill me and all, but can ya lay off on the thorns? Please?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 am

Stark cocked his head and the thorns became bigger and longer.

Phail post!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:55 am

LOL

I shoved my hands in my pockets. He wouldnt really kill me.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Stark narrowed his eyes. He would and could kill. Cole wouldn't be the first to die at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm

I saw the look in his eyes. "Uh...Stark? Can you, like, not kill me? My brother would be really sad." That wasn't really true. I was just lying...like always.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Unconcerned Stark shrugged glaring at him his stare cold and deadly looking.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I raise my hands to my shoulders. "Fine. Kill me already, if you want."

~Please dont kill him! XD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Stark had enough and whipped around and left shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 pm

I shrug and let out a breath of air. I exit, too.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Lily walked in to see James Stark, me half brother. He was cleaning and she looked around. "Would you like some help Stark?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord, Have Mercy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord, Have Mercy!   Lord, Have Mercy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord, Have Mercy!
Page 1 of 1