Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

With My Love {(lord betnon)}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

With My Love {(lord betnon)} Empty
PostSubject: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

With My Love {(lord betnon)} Agonyauntherol
SAVANNAH // HEPHAESTUS \\ REED
Everyday I'm forging!

http://www.polyvore.com/savannah_reed_wardrobe/set?id=49391061
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savannah was sitting next to Alex. They were hand in hand. Deep in love. The sun was setting, and it was a perfect moment. "Isn't this great? We're together. The sunset is beautiful. It's a perfect moment," she told Alex, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

Alex was having a good time, it had been a long time since he was on a date with savanna and right now she looked even more beautiful undre the evening sun he then put his hands around her waist pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "it sure is beautiful but i just happen to know something more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Savannah smiled. "Oh really? And what would that be?" she said playfully. She hugged Alex, showing her affection. She was waiting for a legit kiss. Till they were deeper in the relationship. She smiled, and plucked a strawberry. She stuck it in her mouth, and handed one to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:49 am

I am guessing the beautiful girl from the Hephastus cabin who i just happen to be on a date with right now. He said after swallowing a mouthfull of strawberry, he leaned closer to her and whispered. "i love you."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Savannah smiled, and planted a kiss on Alex's cheek. She snuggled up next to him. "So, do you want to do something, or just sit here?" she said. Her swords (I'm sorry, earrings) were on, and the were sparkling in the low light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With My Love {(lord betnon)}   With My Love {(lord betnon)} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With My Love {(lord betnon)}
Page 1 of 1